2003 BMW 3 Series Consumer Review: Best car I've ever had

2003 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Review

2003 BMW 3 Series

325xi Sedan (2.5L 6-cyl. AWD 5-speed Manual)

Best car I've ever had
By jek1601 on

2003 BMW 3 Series 325xi AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

After driving Honda Accords for many years, I finally decided to step it up and get a faster car. But was wary of rear wheel drive so went with the sedan AWD due to Chicago's snow. I have a 5 speed, which was ordered from Germany since the dealership didn't have one in stock. I've had the car three years now and don't regret my decision, even with gas prices so high. I get 25-27 MPG and with 38,000, I've had no problems with the car, other than occasional alignments. The car is fast, exp. with the 5 speed and cruises at 70-80 effortlessly. I'd recommend it to anyone who loves to drive.

Seats fold down for hauling stuff (cold weather package). Great sound system.

Leather should be standard, and also access to on-board computer (outside temps). Think BMW changed this for later models.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review
By jebersold
on 06/14/16 13:50 PM (PDT)

Hello, I am currently looking at purchasing this same model car and I also live in Chicago. One thing that I am worried about is the upkeep cost because it is an older car. Do you still have yours or could you let me know how long it held up before you started having to pour money into it? Thank you!