2003 BMW 3 Series Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
Ultimate Driving Machine is no lie
By weatherman on 11/19/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I just recieved my 325Ci a few weeks ago, and I just can't wait for the weekends to arrive so I can hit the open road. I'm stationed in Spain with the Navy, so I enjoy plenty of different road types to drive on, from twisty, winding scenic country roads to the high speed toll roads. The car handles beautifully. It's comfortable and the climate control, stereo, and window controls are easy to reach. The interior lighting is fantastic as well.

Great Car
By Boiler89 on 11/15/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

This car is a blast to drive. I actually had it at 130mph one day on a flat stretch of highway, felt like I was doing 90. Only stayed at that speed for a few seconds. Unsafe, I know. The only problem I've had with it is it has stalled a couple times after initial start-up. Like in the parking lot, starting to pull away, accelerate, then hit the brake and it dies. This is a steptronic transmission. Otherwise it has been perfect.

BMW 3 Coupe
By Cat on 11/13/02 00:00 AM (PST)

This car is bad ! ! ! !

325Ci Review
By superman74 on 11/13/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I absolutely love this car...fun...fast..stylish...what more do you want!

Not worth the money...
By beemer on 10/31/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I have a new 325ci and have had nothing but problems.BMW fixes them but thats about it. They need to learn how take care of the people who buy them otherwise they will get customers like me who will never buy another one and will go to Lexus for there next car. Word of advise.. DO NOT go to BMW of the Hudson Valley in NY if you want to get treated right..

2002 Silver 325ci
By j stastny on 10/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

outstanding car. this car turns heads wherever it is. silky smooth inline six. xenon headlights are super bright. the handling couldn't get any better due to the michilen pilots and sport suspension.

A fun car to own
By Swiss Ag on 10/11/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I had wanted this car for a while and I could not be happier with my purchase The car turns a routine jaunt on the freeway into a sublime journey. My wife was slow to come around, but after she had some alone time to bond with the car we find ourselves making excuses for who gets to drive the Bimmer each day. If you like performance, you have to go with the manual as you just do not get the same performance out of an automatic. If you are looking for a plush, supple ride this is not the car for you. If you want to feel as though you are an extension of the road, you have to at least give it a try.