2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
Benchmark BMW
By East End Driver on 04/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325xi AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Test drove all the sport sedans,TSX,JAG,G-35 Saab 9 3 Audi.BMW left a lasting impression,perfect combination of sport,luxury,performance and handling.Great lease deals make BMW pricing competitive.

I love this car.
By Turtleman on 04/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

I love this car.

The reluctant BMW Owner
By MDchick on 03/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325xi AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

There is a stero type out there about BMW owners. Don't believe me? Just take a look at the lastest TV ad from Audi. I tested all of the cars in the entry level luxury category. I also included cost of ownership and resale value in my decision making process. BMW came out the winner! It was the best mix of sport and luxury. It is also fun to drive.

Best car ever!
By JHH on 03/16/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325xi AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

It's a real treate driving my new 325XI. It handles the road perfectly. Like the commercial says: Other drivers beyond to the rear view mirror.

Great Driving Machine!!
By Sandy77 on 03/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325xi AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I have been driving the 325xi for the last 12 months and am still loving it! I factory ordered my selected options and requested quotes through the internet. I finally went with Weatherford BMW in Berkeley because they gave me the best price. I commute about 40 miles a day and love the optional, stereo upgrade. Also love the way the BMW sounds, drives and performs. Volume controls on the steering wheel are a great idea and I feel very safe driving up to Tahoe in the snow with the all wheel drive and other traction safety features.

You love it..Your hate it
By gde on 03/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325xi AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Its a very sporty car. Great acceleration and handling. For a compact car, its build very solid. Standard safety features likes side air bags, head curtains etc are great. The clutch burnt out 1/2 mile from the dealership. Dealership fixed it and the clutch burnt out again after 500 miles. Dealership fixed it again. Anyway, so far(1500 miles), the clutch works fine. The automatic temperature for the AC/heat never worked.Although I had a very scary new car experince, I would still drive this car just of its sportiness.

2003 BMW 325xi
By dave k on 03/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325xi AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

As an 18 yr. old this is the first car i have bought in my life. The pennies that i saved as a child have now given me one of the best cars on the road (the only cars better on the road are other bmws). The car works seamlessly as one entity, precisely navigating every turn with a simple nudge in the right direction.

325xi - great car
By Benharrison on 02/21/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325xi AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I bought my 325xi and have enjoyed every moment. It is best enjoyed on a long winding country road. This really helps to show case the handling. The only problems I have had are with the electical in the passenger side seat. I have had the airbag light go on twice and the seat heater has come unplugged another time. Other than that it has been a pleasure...highly recommended.

323xi good in all weather
By Tyndaris2000 on 02/21/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325xi AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I always thought that owimg new a BMW was extremely exspensive. Well, it's not always the case. Expecially when you compare the price with what you are getting. I previously owned a new A4 1.8. Both vehicles are in the same price range. But the 325 xi is way better.

The 3 Series is a car like no other
By Thomas Herrera on 02/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325xi AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I love my car. I love the way it handles. It is a car that definitely turns heads. I like the close quarters feel of the drivers side. I am in absolute control. It will hold its value well into the future and will be the pretty car that it is, ten years from now. You can't go wrong with the 3 Series.