2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
my 1st and my last BMW
By blt1926 on 12/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

got car in Sep 2003. Bring back in Oct 4th,problem early in the morning,put car into reverse, then back to drive,car still going backward, in order to drive again,turn OFF engine,put into drive. Dealer said need to reprogram software (11 days) not fixed,bring to another dealer, advisor says need a new transmision but BMW of America does not have in stock (the largest consumer of BMW in the world does not have a new transmission !?),must order from Germany,(car stay in dealership for 34 days and still in the dealership),get call today 12/04/2003,wrong transmission shipped, do not know when the new one will arrive.

Best Car of All Time!!!!!
By ccoolnp on 11/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This is an excellent car!!! Classy and elegant, yet sporty and sexy. Definately fun to drive. Very reliable, excellent performance. Have had NO Problems at all. Has large number of options, and colors, reasonably priced for a car of this caliber. Everything is covered for this car except for tires, if there is a problem. Roomy inside (not like the Jag, or Porsche: cant fit anything in there). I dont think you'll find a better quality car. I will definatley get another BMW. I just love mine.

My Beemer
By WRFLO on 11/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

My Beemer is fantastic! The performance of the 184 hp six is very exciting, and has much more performance than would be indicated by the horsepower. The engine loves to rev, and does so without effort. As the engine hits 3500, then 4500, and then 5500, there is a surge of power as the variable cam reconfigures. The handling and comfort are superb. The quality is up to any standards imaginable, and more so than many more expensive, but lesser cars.

Dissapointed
By aramas on 11/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I bought my 325I back in March(2003 Model) primarily for its engineering/quality. I have been sorely disappointed. It has been just 7 months and car's faulty transmission is being replaced. Bottomline I was looking at 525 as my future car and now I am not.

Early Review
By Bill Brown on 11/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Thus far, the automobile is excellent.

Great Car
By Elaine233 on 11/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

So easy to drive it drives itself!

Sweet Car!!!!!!
By neptune27 on 11/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This is any excellent piece of work !!! Now I see why it is called the Ultimate Driving Machine !!! I have driving and owned many vehicles, but the German Cars seem to have it all !

Nothing Finer Than a BWM
By 14Thumb on 11/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Excellent in all phases. You can just see it in the peoples faces as your drive by that they wannabe a BMW owner.

Electronic Mirrors
By Sabrina on 10/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I bought my BMW in June 2003 and it's been in the shop for over a month. The fuse to the electric mirrors keeps blowing. After all this time they still can't figure out what's wrong. They are playing a guessing game and now replacing the mirrors. Not only have I had problems with the mirrors, my radio had to be replaced as well. Ugh!!! I thing I gotta lemon!

A great car - design starting to age
By cheffy on 10/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This is a good all around car. Good comfort and handling and can be quite economical if you get the 2.5 manual transmission. If you live in snowy climates make sure you have good all- season tires or get the 4WD (325xi) option since this is a RWD car.