2003 BMW 3 Series 325i Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
Not worth the money...
By beemer on 10/31/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I have a new 325ci and have had nothing but problems.BMW fixes them but thats about it. They need to learn how take care of the people who buy them otherwise they will get customers like me who will never buy another one and will go to Lexus for there next car. Word of advise.. DO NOT go to BMW of the Hudson Valley in NY if you want to get treated right..

Definitely Worth the Money
By EvilJ on 10/31/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

When we first bought our 2003 330i (Premium, Sport, Xenon, Steptronic), I was skeptical of all of the raving reviews my car magazines gave the car. Now that we've had the car for a couple weeks, I can do nothing but rave about this car. It is perhaps the most gorgeous, most fun to drive car we have ever owned.

Insanely Great!
By 71pkc on 10/30/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series 325xi AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

My first BMW, and it has greatly exceeded my expectations. Handling is great, the sport seats firm and comfortable, and winter performance terrific. The DSC and brakes work amazingly well, as I found out when a FedEx truck blew through a stop sign in front of me last summer. One small defect (which should have been fixed before delivery) and zero problems in 20000 miles.

Performance from a Wagon
By rhmass on 10/30/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series 325xi AWD 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This wagon is every bit a BMW despite the body style. One will never notice this is a wagon while driving it. As a owner of several BMWs in our family, I have found absolutely no compromise of its handling in comparison with the BMW sedans. A very worthwhile replacement for a gas guzzling SUV, even a BMW SUV. The additional carrying capacity is welcome for trips. The slightly firmer suspension that comes with the AWD wagon makes cornering a dream despite its all weather tires!

Best wagon
By hokky on 10/30/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series 325xi AWD 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

The best sport wagon I ever drive. THe hadling is great, engine have alot of power. 4 wheel drive is great on the snow.

"The Ultimate Driving Machine
By C1234567 on 10/28/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Overall a Great Car. Lots of power, smooth transmission. Exterior is good looking. Interior is not as nice as a Mercedes but it is still very nice. Older people may not like the loud yet pleasent pur the car gives or the bumpy ride if you get the sports package. Lots of excitement. You can do things in this car with more reliability than most cars(i.e turning, handling). Fuel economy (miles per gallon) is standard in comparison with like cars, but the car is so fun to drive that you feel inclined to drive it really hard and end up burning more gas than the stated miles per gallon.

Ultimate Driving Machine
By BenL on 10/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 3 Series 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

This is by far one of the best vehicles to drive. It does it all well. This is the most fun you can have with your clothes on.

2002 BMW 330xi
By BeemerFan on 10/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 3 Series 325xi AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Its an absolute "driver's car" for the enthusiast. Its fun to drive and repond to every drivers input. If an M3 is out of your range this is the car to buy. It's silky smooth V6 coupled with AWD is hard to beat on an entry luxury segment.

2002 Silver 325ci
By j stastny on 10/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

outstanding car. this car turns heads wherever it is. silky smooth inline six. xenon headlights are super bright. the handling couldn't get any better due to the michilen pilots and sport suspension.

A4 = 325xi ?!
By beckernj on 10/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 3 Series 325xi AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I was interested in a compact all-wheel drive sports sedan and test drove both Audi A4s (1.8 and 3.0) and the BMW 325xi. I do not understand how people can say these cars are equivalent. There is no comparison! I may have been biased by the enthusiasm of the BMW salesperson as compared to the Audi salesperson for their respective vehicles, but in my opinion the BMW blew the Audi away. I thought the BMW handled better, accelerated more smoothly, was more solidly constructed, and overall was more fun to drive. Even after driving the 3.0 A4 I still preferred the 325xi.