2003 BMW 3 Series Consumer Reviews 42

2003 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
Nice when its not in the shop
By dapper1313 on 11/15/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Make sure you lease and don't buy. Mine was a lemon.

Great Car
By Boiler89 on 11/15/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

This car is a blast to drive. I actually had it at 130mph one day on a flat stretch of highway, felt like I was doing 90. Only stayed at that speed for a few seconds. Unsafe, I know. The only problem I've had with it is it has stalled a couple times after initial start-up. Like in the parking lot, starting to pull away, accelerate, then hit the brake and it dies. This is a steptronic transmission. Otherwise it has been perfect.

BMW 330Ci Owner
By MHobbs on 11/14/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Exceptional car in all aspects of the word. I have no regrets. It is what one thinks a BMW should be....a car you look forward to driving every morning!

Rattle & Roll on
By The sound of rattles on 11/14/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I love cars and always dreamed of a BMW convertable, but be careful what you wish for! In the past year it has spent a total of eight weeks getting fine tuned. The top rattles and creeks, the check engine light has gone off three times and the grills were falling off. Each time the dealer was busy and I had to drop off the car for extened periods of time.My list of complaints include, rattles, broken vent, parts comming loose, a bad thermostate, and a check engine light that they keep blaming on a loose gas cap. Next time I will buy domestic, atleast the don't blame you when their products fail!!!!

BMW 3 Coupe
By Cat on 11/13/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This car is bad ! ! ! !

325Ci Review
By superman74 on 11/13/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I absolutely love this car...fun...fast..stylish...what more do you want!

THE BMW
By Adrian Brault on 11/11/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

well the bmw is much better then my other bmw which was a 2000 roadster. i like this model much better

Alisa`s review and recomendation
By Zahid Masood on 11/09/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Very FUN for my youngest 1!!!

Come buy a lemon
By Dissatisfied with BM on 11/07/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I special ordered a 2002 BMW 330 convertible. It has been in the shop 7 times since. Twice for problems with the convertible mechanism but 5 times including 4 tows for mechanical issues. My car has been in the shop since mid September and they can't figure out what is wrong. They keep on replacing the throttle mechanism stating this is the problem, but this only fixes the problem temporarily. They even had service technicians from BMW North America look at the car. Also BMW as a company is terrible to deal with. Very customer unfriendly and currently in litigation. Another colleague with a 2001 330 CIC is having the same problem. Very frustrating.

02 325i
By blah on 11/05/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Excellent automobile. Good power for the amount of horsepower. Everything about this car performance wise is awesome. It looks awesome and is very fun to drive.