2003 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
BMW 3 Coupe
By Cat on 11/13/02 00:00 AM (PST)

This car is bad ! ! ! !

325Ci Review
By superman74 on 11/13/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I absolutely love this car...fun...fast..stylish...what more do you want!

THE BMW
By Adrian Brault on 11/11/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

well the bmw is much better then my other bmw which was a 2000 roadster. i like this model much better

Alisa`s review and recomendation
By Zahid Masood on 11/09/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Very FUN for my youngest 1!!!

Come buy a lemon
By Dissatisfied with BM on 11/07/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I special ordered a 2002 BMW 330 convertible. It has been in the shop 7 times since. Twice for problems with the convertible mechanism but 5 times including 4 tows for mechanical issues. My car has been in the shop since mid September and they can't figure out what is wrong. They keep on replacing the throttle mechanism stating this is the problem, but this only fixes the problem temporarily. They even had service technicians from BMW North America look at the car. Also BMW as a company is terrible to deal with. Very customer unfriendly and currently in litigation. Another colleague with a 2001 330 CIC is having the same problem. Very frustrating.

02 325i
By blah on 11/05/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Excellent automobile. Good power for the amount of horsepower. Everything about this car performance wise is awesome. It looks awesome and is very fun to drive.

Not worth the money...
By beemer on 10/31/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I have a new 325ci and have had nothing but problems.BMW fixes them but thats about it. They need to learn how take care of the people who buy them otherwise they will get customers like me who will never buy another one and will go to Lexus for there next car. Word of advise.. DO NOT go to BMW of the Hudson Valley in NY if you want to get treated right..

Definitely Worth the Money
By EvilJ on 10/31/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

When we first bought our 2003 330i (Premium, Sport, Xenon, Steptronic), I was skeptical of all of the raving reviews my car magazines gave the car. Now that we've had the car for a couple weeks, I can do nothing but rave about this car. It is perhaps the most gorgeous, most fun to drive car we have ever owned.

Performance from a Wagon
By rhmass on 10/30/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series 325xi AWD 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This wagon is every bit a BMW despite the body style. One will never notice this is a wagon while driving it. As a owner of several BMWs in our family, I have found absolutely no compromise of its handling in comparison with the BMW sedans. A very worthwhile replacement for a gas guzzling SUV, even a BMW SUV. The additional carrying capacity is welcome for trips. The slightly firmer suspension that comes with the AWD wagon makes cornering a dream despite its all weather tires!

Best wagon
By hokky on 10/30/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series 325xi AWD 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

The best sport wagon I ever drive. THe hadling is great, engine have alot of power. 4 wheel drive is great on the snow.