2003 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
Safety v.s Fun
By Teresa2 on 12/11/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

My first BMW & well worth the money! I feel safe knowing my children are well protected but yet it is still oh-so-fun to drive! You can feel the craftmanship from the tires to the windshield wipers. I have driven across country in it & this car is very comfortable (even for many hours). The only thing that would make it perfect would be the engine noise when going about 75 mph.(It sounds a bit stressed.) I would buy another one in a heartbeat & encourage anyone to do so as well.

BMW 330i
By BMWi on 12/11/02 00:00 AM (PST)

Great car, lots of fun.

BMW
By Boxerhd@aol.com on 12/11/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I love driving this car. It has made running errands enjoyable. The power and especially the handling is incredible.

Awesome car!
By MermaidLady2u on 12/11/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This is my 5th BMW, money well spent! Ordered the 2003 and more bells and whistles then I ever could use or dream of. Sweet ride, hugs the corners and tears up the road. Definitly keeps improving.

Mine has been great!
By 3Man on 12/11/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I have a '99 323i and have loved it enough to want to get another one. It surprises me reading about some of the bad experiences - mainly service-wise. Sharpe has been so good with the little things that I have no doubt they would handle larger problems well. They've been the best car dealer that I have ever worked with. This has been my 3rd 3 series, and buying a 4th has been an easy decision. Research your local dealer, and hopefully you will find one comparable to Sharpe. I think that the few bad experiences detailed here are the exception and not the rule.

Get A Grip
By 1racefan on 12/10/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I have owned several competitors cars to the 3 Series, but I'm home now. Do not be lured into an imitation. The "want to be's" will come and go, and the 3 is the package. This car just begs you to do more with it, to use its potential. I'm delighted with the dealer service I've received, also. If you want, got to, have a good time behind the wheel .... there is only one ultimate ride, BMW 330i.

AWESOME
By CYRUS SHOKRAII on 12/10/02 00:00 AM (PST)

THE BEST CAR I'VE EVER DRIVEN

This car announces you have arrived!!
By Hemicharger69 on 12/10/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

It's been two years since I bought my 330ci ragtop and I still get appreciative glances and comments. The body colored hardtop is a great accessory. All the benefits of a coupe but the bonus of a convertible. No major mechanical issues. The thermostat kept sticking when I first got the car, but it has since been fixed. No other worries. Just miles and miles of smiles and smiles...

My experiences
By no problems here on 12/05/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I was just looking over the Edmunds review of the 2002 330i an thought I'd look at the other reviews by people like me to see if they were as satisfied as me. I can't believe that people are complaining about the 330i. I (and the Edmunds reviewers) have had no problems regarding reliability. Truth be told, my wife and I do a rock, paper, scissors EVERY morning to determine who gets the privilege to drive the 20 miles into the City to work. I make up reasons to go to the store just so I can zip around some. This car is fun.

Buy two so you can drive one
By Bad Decision on 12/05/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Car has spent way too much time in the shop. If I wasn't so upside down on trade-in Iwould unload it and get the 320 or maybe the new Saab.