2003 BMW 3 Series Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
Fast as a lighting
By chungachguk on 05/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I've had an old BMW M3, and I can tell you that my new BMW is a lot better, and faster.

330ci
By mullhaupt on 05/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I love this car since I bought it and I never new what I was missing until I bought it I drove a 93 325i and I thought it was good but this is like the little ferrarri I cant afford. It has some rattles in the moon roof cover but its faint, I heard this is common so I dont worry about it, All in all I wouldnt give it up of anything, (maybe a M5) or ferrarri or a 911, but I dont have that kind of cash. I wish it would have been a little cheaper, I never paid 40K for a car

Forget the Infiniti G35 Coupe
By Midas on 05/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Just purchased my 325CI. I was seriously considering the G35 COUPE, but with all the BS I had to go through with the Infiniti dealer, I decided to get the CI. What a great choice.. Infiniti was selling at sticker, and the dealer was trying to rob me blind. I was wheeling back and forth with the G#% for days. I walked into the BMW dealer and about an hour later, walked out with a loaded one for $1500 over invoice.. I have the inside scoop on the G35 and they are looking at a min of $3500 over invoice. Way too much for a car that no one knows if it is going to have a good resale value. The BMW kicks butt and I would recommend it to anyone

Beyond my expectations.
By D.Viana on 04/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I did't think my 330 CI coupe was going to be so much fun to drive. Now I think of any excuse to get the car out of my garage. It's truly an experience every time I drive off, turn the DC player on and get on the road. The car responds to my commands and there is no hesitation whatsoever. It's truly a blast to drive this car. Now I understand what it means to be inside the ultimate driving machine.

Lives up to the ads..
By Charlie E. on 04/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

This is a sports car disguised as a 4 passenger coupe...It's everything its reported to be..The one problem with BMW is once you've had one, you'll never be satisfied with anything else..!

2003 BMW 330 CI, AUTOMATIC
By jjones1261 on 04/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

My previous cars, prior to owning the BMW (this is my first), were all Japannese cars. And they were all good cars. However, my experience driving the BMW is taking the enjoyment of driving to the next level. In past cars, I would turn the volume of the radio up to listen to the music, now I turn the radio off to listen to the engine. It is truely a wonderful experience to own and drive a BMW.

Best car
By minnnn on 04/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

First time, I thought that the steering wheel was too heavy, but after I got used to it, I love it! I love the sound of engine and the perfect handling of this car.

Great Automobile!
By brott on 03/26/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Loads of fun.....a great car overall!

Happy so far
By Denny4 on 03/25/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I compared the 330CI to the G-35-C and was 85% sold in the Infinity. That was before I test drove the 330. Basically the test drive blew me away and I could justify the $7000 price difference. Every day I drive the BMW I feel I made the right choice. The car is fully evolved. Cat quick, handles like a dream, great exterior and interior styling. The dealer has been terrific.

What a machine!
By Mr_Skins on 03/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

They weren't kidding when they said "The ultimate driving machine." This car is amazing. It feels as though it were glued to the road, and the suspension is heavenly (sporty and tough, yet offers a smooth ride) -- the car acts as though it were molded out of one big chunk of metal. The interior is first-rate, and there's a surprising amount of passenger space.