2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
Recalls,Recalls
By daman2 on 10/25/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Too many recalls. The service dept. Sucks. Over priced. I should have bought the TL and saved $10,000!!!

02 325i WOW!
By tgravo2 on 10/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

My car: 02 325i, 5 spd, Prem & sports package, xenons, Harmon Kardon stereo, Titanium silver with black leather. I absolutely love driving this car. If someone would have told me that this car with 184 hp was this quick, I would have laughed. You just have to get out and drive one of these cars. It performs so well that the instant I drove it, I wanted it. This is one of the smoothest driving cars I have ever driven. The only thing I wish I had was more money to get the 330i, I didnt even go test drive it because the salesman told me it would throw you in the back of your chair, and I knew I would have to have it.

fun run
By Z-man on 10/22/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I always look forward to driving my 3- series. bMW hallmarks of steering, handling and breaking are clearly evident.

Best car driven!
By bimmer3i on 10/19/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

It's really fun to drive this car. It's awesome!

happy to date
By ca snow on 10/17/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

The look is absolutely fantastic. I was looking at the Infiniti G35 but the nose could be any car. This car is distinctive in its styling. I'm obsessed with keeping it clean and nick free. Installed an invisible bra to keep front end damage to a minimum. I couldn't be happier with the interior and exterior look and feel.

not worth it
By Robert Pelton on 10/07/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

not worth the badge.

330i
By AVRed on 10/03/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Shopped around for months and finally bought the 330 over the Infiniti g35 and Lex IS300. The overall package of the BMW was better, it handles great, looks even better (esp with the sport package) and is a blast to drive. Gets tons of looks from the ladies (jealous guys too!)

Made a Mistake
By made a mistake on 10/03/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

It is a noce car, but not worth the money. There are many other cars that I test drove that I sould have purchased. This car is a waste of money, they are surviving on their name only at this point.

Gotta love the 325i
By Bluester on 09/25/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Have had this car only a week, but have waited to buy for several years. I think this car is a blast to drive. It is a perfect balance of luxury and sport. If only I had an extra 4-5K for the 330! The windshield has spots in between the layers of glass that are driving me crazy. However, haven't seen it on any others in the showroom/lot. Must be poor windshield quality on this one car.