2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
I love my BMW!
By Danica on 11/17/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I absolutely love my 2003 325i BMW! I feel like I am on top of the world when I'm driving it! Getting in my car is something that I look forward to! I absolutely love the whole exterior design of the car, but I also love the power of the engine and the comfort and safety that I feel while driving it!

Nice when its not in the shop
By dapper1313 on 11/15/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Make sure you lease and don't buy. Mine was a lemon.

THE BMW
By Adrian Brault on 11/11/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

well the bmw is much better then my other bmw which was a 2000 roadster. i like this model much better

02 325i
By blah on 11/05/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Excellent automobile. Good power for the amount of horsepower. Everything about this car performance wise is awesome. It looks awesome and is very fun to drive.

Definitely Worth the Money
By EvilJ on 10/31/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

When we first bought our 2003 330i (Premium, Sport, Xenon, Steptronic), I was skeptical of all of the raving reviews my car magazines gave the car. Now that we've had the car for a couple weeks, I can do nothing but rave about this car. It is perhaps the most gorgeous, most fun to drive car we have ever owned.

Insanely Great!
By 71pkc on 10/30/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325xi AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

My first BMW, and it has greatly exceeded my expectations. Handling is great, the sport seats firm and comfortable, and winter performance terrific. The DSC and brakes work amazingly well, as I found out when a FedEx truck blew through a stop sign in front of me last summer. One small defect (which should have been fixed before delivery) and zero problems in 20000 miles.

"The Ultimate Driving Machine
By C1234567 on 10/28/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Overall a Great Car. Lots of power, smooth transmission. Exterior is good looking. Interior is not as nice as a Mercedes but it is still very nice. Older people may not like the loud yet pleasent pur the car gives or the bumpy ride if you get the sports package. Lots of excitement. You can do things in this car with more reliability than most cars(i.e turning, handling). Fuel economy (miles per gallon) is standard in comparison with like cars, but the car is so fun to drive that you feel inclined to drive it really hard and end up burning more gas than the stated miles per gallon.

The 330i and others in its class
By reviewer on 10/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

The BMW 330i (RWD 4dr sedan ((3.0L I-6 5M))is almost a perfect balance of luxury and sport. This car has excellent fuel economy it this Near- Luxury car segment. The Audi A4 Quattro has a better interior and exterior than the BMW 330i. The Infiniti G35, a big competitor to the 330 has a better looking interior also. The G35 sedan is about $7,000 cheaper than the BMW 330i sedan and is as good if not a better of a performer than the 3-series. So get out and take a test drive to see which one you like better. My wife is in line to get a new G35 coupe! So I'll tell you later which one I like better.

2002 BMW 330xi
By BeemerFan on 10/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325xi AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Its an absolute "driver's car" for the enthusiast. Its fun to drive and repond to every drivers input. If an M3 is out of your range this is the car to buy. It's silky smooth V6 coupled with AWD is hard to beat on an entry luxury segment.

A4 = 325xi ?!
By beckernj on 10/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325xi AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I was interested in a compact all-wheel drive sports sedan and test drove both Audi A4s (1.8 and 3.0) and the BMW 325xi. I do not understand how people can say these cars are equivalent. There is no comparison! I may have been biased by the enthusiasm of the BMW salesperson as compared to the Audi salesperson for their respective vehicles, but in my opinion the BMW blew the Audi away. I thought the BMW handled better, accelerated more smoothly, was more solidly constructed, and overall was more fun to drive. Even after driving the 3.0 A4 I still preferred the 325xi.