Used 2003 BMW 3 Series Convertible Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 BMW 3 Series Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:

Definitely the ultimate driving machine!
By Arlene

2003 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Driving my BMW feels like a million dollars! Of course the top down on a beautiful day is beyond comparision. Drives like a dream. Service is top notch. They treat you like you should be treated. I'd recommend one to everyone. I keep telling my friends if you want one get one! We deserve it. Got mine preowned (1 year, 9000 miles) and saved thousands. It's the way to go.

The convertible is just great! Radio sounds wonderful. Top goes down with such ease. I can put it down at a traffic light!

Difficult to get in and out of. Sitting in the back is comfortable once you're in but when the top is down it's tough. (real tough) Regular gas would be nice too! With gas prices going up it cost near $50 to fill it!

The Ultimate Driving Machine............
By tc2700

2003 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

They sure nailed it when they came up witht that slogan years back. I was lucky enough to snag a 2004 convertible in late summer and what a car it is! The steering is incredible with a nice heavy secure feel as you are cruising about. I was also amazed at the turning radius, the wheels can cut so far compared to past vehicles. The styling is flat out gorgeous, something about the grill and headlights on a Beemer, definitely a head turner. The top drops in 20 seconds at the push of a button and tucks cleanly away. The interior is laid out well and is comfortable (in the front seat anyway) This car is truly the ultimate!

Push button convertible top, solid steering, heated seats, self-dimming mirrors, passenger side mirror automatically lowers towards curb when car is put in reverse

slighly rattle when top is up, allow key to lower top

good
By DLP

2003 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

We drive this car only occasionally because we have other vehicles. I find this car to be a lot of fun. It handles well and drives smoothly. My next car will be another BMW.

You have to buy the convertible. It is a lot of fun

Daytime running lights as standard equipment

Best Convertible on the Market
By Astaire2

2003 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I have been a convertible lover since day one, and when I was in the market for a new one, I test drove them all, mazda, ford, Mercedes, Jaguar, and the all the convertible BMW models and the 33o fit me like a glove. I live in Chicago so the hard top for the winter is perfect. The interior is a dream, GPS, voice command phone system (only With Sprint Service), convenient controls on the steering wheel, and leather seats to die for.

The engine has the power to put you against the headrest but you always feel you are controling the car. Traction control is amazing in winter, rainy conditions, safety features are without equal. I like a REAL WORLD convertible with luxury features and this is it.

Update the in car cell phone and find a better place to put in than where the only cup holders are. Really sucks to have NO cupholders if you have an in car cell phone.

Loads of fun!
By zlocdoc

2003 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Pros:I have been very pleased with the look and the looks I get driving this car. very fast good handling. You will be glad that you got it! Cons: too many people have them already not making them more special.

Shifting, Transtronic