2003 BMW 3 Series Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
Still the best
By ajm on 12/15/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I traded my 328Ci coupe for a 325CiC convertible. I was afraid I'd miss the extra horsepower of the 328, but can barely tell the difference. I was able to get a loaded 325CiC for the price of a basically equiped 330CiC. The only shortcoming I can think of is that you can't get adjustable lumbar support, not even a manual adjustment. This should be standard on a car in this class. It is extremely fun to drive, has a wonderful exhaust sound, seems much smoother and quieter than my coupe, and gets better gas mileage. All in all I'm very satisfied.

It's a keeper
By savvyd on 11/22/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This is my first BMW. Most definately not my last. Can't wait to hop in the car to go to work. My boss is much happier with me now

Rattle & Roll on
By The sound of rattles on 11/14/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I love cars and always dreamed of a BMW convertable, but be careful what you wish for! In the past year it has spent a total of eight weeks getting fine tuned. The top rattles and creeks, the check engine light has gone off three times and the grills were falling off. Each time the dealer was busy and I had to drop off the car for extened periods of time.My list of complaints include, rattles, broken vent, parts comming loose, a bad thermostate, and a check engine light that they keep blaming on a loose gas cap. Next time I will buy domestic, atleast the don't blame you when their products fail!!!!

Alisa`s review and recomendation
By Zahid Masood on 11/09/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Very FUN for my youngest 1!!!