Used 2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:

Nothing Like Else It!
By NemesisNC_17

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330xi AWD 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I've had so much fun with this car. The performance is excellent, the drive is smooth and the over all aspect is just stimulating!

AWD: Keeps me from sliding all over the road. I live in Florida, so when it rains, It pours! The powerful 3.0L engine combined witht the AWD system make this one of the best cars I have ever owned.

A little more features for the price. Like navigation system, A/C seating & maybe a turbo. "Not saying it's slow, just would be nice"

Back in a Beamer Again
By bobbyroy

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Had a 3000 Bavaria thatI bought used. Sold the Bavaria for more than I paid for it and went the station wagon route. Kid grew up and we needed a new car for just the two of us. Heard a radio ad for BMW 3 Series and the old memory cells kicked in with exciting remeberences of winding country roads taken with no thought of using the brake pedal, but just hanging on through the curves. Made a phone call to the BMW dealership, faxed over credit info, and leased a 325i, sight unseen. The first time in it was driving it off the lot to home. The only problem we have is choosing who gets to drive it, and who gets stuck with the Lincoln.

excellent machine
By glad

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325xi AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Excellent car. Safe and fun to drive.

Speed to accelerate and the way it hugs the curves. Nice powerful engine despite a relatively small vehicle.

0-60 in less than 7 secs- Way less!
By Dedi

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This is the most fun car I have ever owned - it is true about BMW drivers - you do drive more aggressively - and it is because you can. It holds the road and excellerates very fast - I never fear that I can pull out onto a road and get my speed up quickly - When taking sharp bends it holds the road as if it was on a track - and going down hill if you down shift it does not freewheel out of control - I never have to hit the brakes on each bend - It is easy to shift and the clutch is like butter - anyone could learn to drive in it -

I love the fact that on a hot day I can use my key to open the windows and the roof to let the hot air out -

Can't think of anything I don't like about the car.

EXCELLENT CAR