2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan Consumer Reviews 28

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

2003 BMW 3 Series 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
lower the price
By BMW Dreamer on 12/29/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330xi AWD 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

after reading the other reviews I would have to consider myself lucky as I have had no problems thus far. My rating is based on owning the car for 3 weeks but perhaps I will change my mind in the next year.

Awesome experience
By bmwlover on 12/24/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Words can't describe the feel and excitement of a BMW. After trying out other newer models, the performance of a BMW can't be compared. Long rides just dont seem that long while curved roads enhance the overall exhilaration. Overall it is a great, reliable performance vehicle. Just take it for a test drive and see for yourself.

You get what you pay for
By VTJosh on 12/21/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

To sum up this car in one word... WOW. Great car, great name, have had nothing but good experiences so far. I would definatley recommend this car to anybody in the market. Just don't try to put 3 people in the back seat and you'll be just fine. Front seats move way back for taller drivers, a big plus!

A well rounded performer
By Mommamobile on 12/18/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325xi AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This is a great vehicle for someone who needs 4wd/awd and wants to get away from an SUV and have some fun!! i have 1 child and a large dog, and we fit very comfortably in this wagon. its pluses are wonderful performance, fun to drive and ability to drive in the snow..it is a little small for those with large families or those who want to haul huge amounts of gear..poor rear visibility..you have to back very carefully. i have even taken this vehicle on the track for a BMW driving school!! Highly recommended!

One happy fellow
By JOSEPH on 12/15/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I've owned more expensive cars than the 330i. Nothing is like it. Addicting!

One happy fellow
By Joseph on 12/15/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I've owned more expensive cars than the 330i. Nothing is like it. Addicting!

T.U.D.M.
By habkarkfl on 12/15/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

excellent sports car for value. Very nicely design.I will buy another BMW product in future.

BMW 330i
By BMWi on 12/11/02 00:00 AM (PST)

Great car, lots of fun.

Safety v.s Fun
By Teresa2 on 12/11/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

My first BMW & well worth the money! I feel safe knowing my children are well protected but yet it is still oh-so-fun to drive! You can feel the craftmanship from the tires to the windshield wipers. I have driven across country in it & this car is very comfortable (even for many hours). The only thing that would make it perfect would be the engine noise when going about 75 mph.(It sounds a bit stressed.) I would buy another one in a heartbeat & encourage anyone to do so as well.

Mine has been great!
By 3Man on 12/11/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I have a '99 323i and have loved it enough to want to get another one. It surprises me reading about some of the bad experiences - mainly service-wise. Sharpe has been so good with the little things that I have no doubt they would handle larger problems well. They've been the best car dealer that I have ever worked with. This has been my 3rd 3 series, and buying a 4th has been an easy decision. Research your local dealer, and hopefully you will find one comparable to Sharpe. I think that the few bad experiences detailed here are the exception and not the rule.