Used 2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Bmw 3-series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:

the ULTIMATE driving machine
By bmw baby

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

good looks, A to B in no time, nice styling, excellent ride, good value for your money. Interior, though, could be a little bigger.

Favorite Features

styling, side-curtain airbags, engine technology, sportiness and ride, the BMW Sporty Red color

Suggested Improvements

more comfortable, bigger seats, more legroom, double sunroofs, FWD, G.P.S. s/b standard, more solid of a body - like the MB (vaultlike feel) DO NOT keep changing the appearance, like some drawings I've currently been seeing; keep a "timeless", "classic", "never go out of style" look.

the ULTIMATE driving machine
By bmw babyboomer

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

good looks, A to B in no time, nice styling, excellent ride, good value for your money. Interior, though, could be a little bigger without becoming a 5 series.

my third
By karl032359

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330xi AWD 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

my third 325. my first all wheel drive. the car ROCKS. so much fun. LOVE it. only thing, if youre on a budget, gas is a bigtime lover of this car. the all wheel drive sucks it up FAST. hitest fuel only please...

Back in a Beamer Again
By bobbyroy

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Had a 3000 Bavaria thatI bought used. Sold the Bavaria for more than I paid for it and went the station wagon route. Kid grew up and we needed a new car for just the two of us. Heard a radio ad for BMW 3 Series and the old memory cells kicked in with exciting remeberences of winding country roads taken with no thought of using the brake pedal, but just hanging on through the curves. Made a phone call to the BMW dealership, faxed over credit info, and leased a 325i, sight unseen. The first time in it was driving it off the lot to home. The only problem we have is choosing who gets to drive it, and who gets stuck with the Lincoln.

Nothing Like Else It!
By NemesisNC_17

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330xi AWD 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I've had so much fun with this car. The performance is excellent, the drive is smooth and the over all aspect is just stimulating!

Favorite Features

AWD: Keeps me from sliding all over the road. I live in Florida, so when it rains, It pours! The powerful 3.0L engine combined witht the AWD system make this one of the best cars I have ever owned.

Suggested Improvements

A little more features for the price. Like navigation system, A/C seating & maybe a turbo. "Not saying it's slow, just would be nice"