2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
DO NOT BUY BMW
By NEVERMORE on 01/19/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Mistakenly picked 330i instead Volvo S60 T5. Paid $6500 extra for lack of quality, performance and RELIABILITY. Had it serviced 5 times, including towed for mechanical failure. The Volvo S70T5 never gave me ANY problems. Volvo service was never great but never treated me like bastard son the 3Series customer is viewed there. I thought to be buying exclusivity but see myself surrounded by hundreds in the hood. The bad quality wasn't paired by 1/3 of domestics I had for 15 years. I'll sell it a.s.a.p and move back to the beutiful, reliable, powerful and high quality Volvo S60T5.

BMW 330xi is excellent
By neil martin on 01/16/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330xi AWD 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I recently purchased a BMW 330Xi and this is the best car ever. I previously owned an Audi A4 and that was a great car as well but this car is phenomenal. From the styling to the performance everything is exceptional and just all around fun.

Can get anything better
By bman on 01/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325xi AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I've always bought BMW's and i recently bought a 325xi. It is a little expensive but is well worth the price. The car has been extremly reliable, and handels like a dream.

bmw 325i
By asdf;lkjoiweur on 01/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Great car, would recommend for all. Awesome handling

Excellent car for drivers
By JHJ325 on 01/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Have wanted a 325i for years, finally took the plunge. I wish I had done so sooner. Dealership sales staff was curteous and informative, with no "high pressure" sales tactics. As far as the car goes, it's driving performance is unmatched, and the overall styling is classy but not o

Now I understand
By kdshapiro on 01/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Step, Premium, CWP, HK upgrade. Cost for the year $0. I had looked at a number of cars including the G35. The 330i outclasses them all. It's a blast to drive, the acceleration is extremely smooth but powerful, city mileage is about 24. It has poise, balance and will work with you when putting it through it's paces. Steering is taut and communicative. Climate control system is excellent. Interior ergonomics are excellent and finished nicely. The FM radio and CD is top-notch. The trunk looks small but can fit a lot of stuff and the rear-fold down seats will add some more room for the trunk. Unscheduled dealer visits: one - to fix loose weather stripping.

Best Entry-level Sedan Available
By CROYBOY on 01/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

One word describes my 2003 BMW 325i: Sweet. Although I've only been driving this car for about a month and am still in the break-in period, this car is amazing. Can't wait until I can put it to the test. Whatever you do, don't let your car get low on gas--it messes up the sensors and you have to take it in to get it reset. Leave it to the Germans to make such a solid, well built vehicle. It's too bad passengers can't get the same excitement from riding as the driver.

Love it!!
By Joey Boy on 01/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

After looking at Audi, Saab, and Mercedes, I ended up with my 325. I couldn't be happier with it. The styling, the power and the reliability all add up to a car I recommend and recommend to my friends and clients. You won't be disappointed. Good value, too!

VERY GOOD CAR
By GARY on 01/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

this is great car with low $$

Unflapable Ride
By Me Three on 12/30/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Many magazines comment on the BMW ride and feel. I finally bought one on their recommendation. It took awhile to get acclimated but when I did I understood what the magazines meant. This car is unflappable!!