2003 BMW 3 Series Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
Forget the Infiniti G35 Coupe
By Midas on 05/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Just purchased my 325CI. I was seriously considering the G35 COUPE, but with all the BS I had to go through with the Infiniti dealer, I decided to get the CI. What a great choice.. Infiniti was selling at sticker, and the dealer was trying to rob me blind. I was wheeling back and forth with the G#% for days. I walked into the BMW dealer and about an hour later, walked out with a loaded one for $1500 over invoice.. I have the inside scoop on the G35 and they are looking at a min of $3500 over invoice. Way too much for a car that no one knows if it is going to have a good resale value. The BMW kicks butt and I would recommend it to anyone

What a machine!
By Mr_Skins on 03/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

They weren't kidding when they said "The ultimate driving machine." This car is amazing. It feels as though it were glued to the road, and the suspension is heavenly (sporty and tough, yet offers a smooth ride) -- the car acts as though it were molded out of one big chunk of metal. The interior is first-rate, and there's a surprising amount of passenger space.

GREAT CAR
By Danielle Fer on 03/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

FUN, Excellent look, very reliability, Great Interior and Exterior Design, So Comfort and VERY VERY VERY Fun to Drive

An amazing car at a great price
By Michelle197 on 01/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This car keeps surprising me. It has good pick up, handles like a dream and is very good in snow (the traction control is great).

The best value out there!
By Rico on 12/23/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

this car is unbelieveable. i have never driven anything like it. it was well worth the money! if you're going to buy a coupe in the 30-40 grand range you would be crazy to not get the 3-series. bmw definatley knows what they're doing!

325 coupe
By Amir on 12/22/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

The BMW 325 ci coupe is a well engineered machine. I think they have done an excellent job. Although it may not be the fastest in its price range it is oveerall a best buy

On the road again!!!!
By AF in TX on 12/22/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I never thought I'd love again. I just picked up my 325ci on the 19th and can't stop driving. This car is a blast to drive even without the standard 5 speed. Seams as though I have more friends than I thought, everyone wants a ride. If you have the means to aquire one do yourself a favor and run to the dealer!!!

Awesome car!
By MermaidLady2u on 12/11/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This is my 5th BMW, money well spent! Ordered the 2003 and more bells and whistles then I ever could use or dream of. Sweet ride, hugs the corners and tears up the road. Definitly keeps improving.

Ultimate Driving Machine is no lie
By weatherman on 11/19/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I just recieved my 325Ci a few weeks ago, and I just can't wait for the weekends to arrive so I can hit the open road. I'm stationed in Spain with the Navy, so I enjoy plenty of different road types to drive on, from twisty, winding scenic country roads to the high speed toll roads. The car handles beautifully. It's comfortable and the climate control, stereo, and window controls are easy to reach. The interior lighting is fantastic as well.

325Ci Review
By superman74 on 11/13/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I absolutely love this car...fun...fast..stylish...what more do you want!