2003 BMW 3 Series Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
Everything I dreamed it would be
By nurserachett on 12/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

This to be my dream car and knew that I would have one some day. Not only has it met my expectations, but it has exceeded them. I didn't realize that the BMW 330ci was such a peppy little thing! It really gets up and goes and is such a joy to drive. It is beautiful to look at and makes me feel on top of the world when I am behind the wheel!

My 330
By Manfredeaf on 11/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

This car is fun to drive. The powerful engine with the Tip Tronic gear system helps in critical situation when top exceleration is required. Fun to drive in the mountains!

A fine automobile
By Matas on 11/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

While considered an entry level sport sedan, I think both the power and the interior ride and comfort exceed even some of its mid range competiton.

Buy one if you can.
By Dutch on 10/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

It is the greatest vehicle I have ever owned. The dealer told me that it would be likely that the next car I purchase after this one would be a BMW and he was very likely correct. Not only is it fun to drive but the chicks love it too. An unbeatable combination.

Bmw simply a pleasure to drive
By dr d on 09/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

The Bmw 3 series is pure fun, luxury, performance and quality all rolled into one nice little package.

BMW 330ci
By Tod E on 08/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

This is the best car I have ever owned

review
By paul rudd on 08/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

this car is an excellant driving expierence . i also own a mercedes clk430 which pales in comparison to the bmw 330ci coupe.

Interior design
By Shirley Lawver on 08/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I love my BMW except for the completely uncomfortable front passenger seat and nearly unusable console. Additionally the seat belts are difficult to use and are positioned so that the belt sits across your neck and continues to tighten as you move. Except for the cup holders, I find no way to use the console compartments. The interior design will have to be significantly improved before I purchase anothe BMW 3 series coupe.

Great exterior, dodgey interior.........
By Steven Zimbelman on 08/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I love the exterior styling of my 325 CI! Unfortunately the interior stylists were not as talented. Power window controlsa are place uncomfortably. Passenger powerseat controls are inconveniantly places for the driver to operate and the seatbelts constantly get hungup on the seat release levers. A subtle reshaping of the sunvisors would allow them more upward movement. The coin holder is a rediculous and ill- located design. The armrest covers one of the cupholders unless lifted up.... Not well designer on the whole. The Japanese have it better thought out.

my 6th bimmer
By Eddie Pena on 08/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

this is my 5th bimmer, and over all all of them are very good, not excellent. leather seats its poor quality, they break and crack in less than 3 years old,and carpets they are not very good either, engine is very reliable.