2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
awd 325
By bill c on 10/11/05 20:40 PM (PDT)

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325xi AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This has turned out to be the ultimate experience, great comfort on long trips you arrive refreshed, always looking for back twisty roads for the handling.

Can't beat it
By jgala on 09/10/05 21:30 PM (PDT)

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325xi AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This car is WONDERFUL--so glad it comes with AWD--and boy did I use it last winter--complete safe and secure feeling and unbelievable performance. Service at dealer is fab--I can't say enough good things about this car.

Get one - you won't regret it
By P2 on 12/31/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325xi AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

In the 38 days that I have owned and drove this vehicle, I am just as excited today as I was the day I purchased it. I am a firm believer of their MOTTO: This is the Utlimate Driving Machine. Will definitely own BMW's for a long while now.

Couldn't think of another car to buy
By crewbill01 on 12/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325xi AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I have had my BMW 325xi for 9 months now and could not be more happy. This is the first car that I have had, that the first thought after getting it wasn't .. What car do I want next? Still don't know if I could have any other car.

BMW Newbie
By KenBoz on 12/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325xi AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

We have owned other small cars such as a Mercedes and Cads. This car initially did not impress me as fast. However, as the motor loosens up a bit it is getting really fast. Cornering is great. The construction and finish are better than we found with the others.

best care i have ever owned
By doing it all on 11/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325xi AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

did my research, found this to be the safest and most reliable for my money.LOVE THE ALL WHEEL DRIVE! living in pennsylvania i shock all the macho men in my little white sport sedan by being able to get anywhere i want to go. just put the blizzack's(the winter tires made for this car)last week. my dealership i should be able to take this litte baby anywhere! now i KNOW i will be trouble-i feel sorry for those who don't own one!!

bmw 3-series
By jseibenick on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325xi AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This car drives like a dream and is very reliable. It is my 2nd 3-series. I had my first one for 6 years and sold it for more than the blue book value. I love the way it powers on the highway. Great pickup and great maneuverability. Who needs a big, dumb SUV (get those things out of my way on the highway!)? This little car is super!

Poor Performance
By J-man on 09/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325xi AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I've had the car for 14 months and it has broken down 4 times and had to be towed each time. Asked to be let out of my lease because the car continues to have service problems and BMW's response is that this does not qualify as a buy back in their company. To me, that is poor customer service to tell someone sorry, please drive a car that does not work. I would not recommend the car on the experience I had with the vehicle and BMW North America.

Best Car I've owned
By Vertick on 09/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325xi AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I've fell in love with the excellence BMW provides. I've had a Z3 and a 325xi and I am please with both cars. I've been spoiled.

excellent
By deedeem on 09/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325xi AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

It's fun to drive, nice to look at and very reliable.