Used 2003 BMW 3 Series 325i Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Bmw 3-series - Consumer Reviews

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:

Doors (power windows, speaker trim)
By AH64HeliInstrucPilot

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

power window regulators continually go bad (front and back), speaker trims break (cosmetic issue) in the doors (front). I'm tired of windows that won't go up or down without things breaking (breaking plastic, ginding sounds, and power windows completely inop). - "Regulator", as the shop personell blaim, needs redesigned.

Favorite Features

handeling, performance and design (except as stated above).

Suggested Improvements

"

Bare bones is better than no bones
By AEH

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

The handling, breaking, solid feel is just remarkable. The others just did not measure up. I drove the automatic with a bunch of features but opted for the manual with NO options. I guess I am a bit old school but I love the control and feel that manual gives. I would have taken a manual with the premium package but none where on the lot. In the end, I loved the car more for its feel than for its options. It shifts smoothly and accelerates very well. Can go from 60 to 80 mph with a slight touch. It is solid. The best car I have driven.

Favorite Features

Ride, handling, feel. A true joy to drive.

Suggested Improvements

Cup holders in the back. An mp3 hookup.

Back in a Beamer Again
By bobbyroy

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Had a 3000 Bavaria thatI bought used. Sold the Bavaria for more than I paid for it and went the station wagon route. Kid grew up and we needed a new car for just the two of us. Heard a radio ad for BMW 3 Series and the old memory cells kicked in with exciting remeberences of winding country roads taken with no thought of using the brake pedal, but just hanging on through the curves. Made a phone call to the BMW dealership, faxed over credit info, and leased a 325i, sight unseen. The first time in it was driving it off the lot to home. The only problem we have is choosing who gets to drive it, and who gets stuck with the Lincoln.

0-60 in less than 7 secs- Way less!
By Dedi

2003 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This is the most fun car I have ever owned - it is true about BMW drivers - you do drive more aggressively - and it is because you can. It holds the road and excellerates very fast - I never fear that I can pull out onto a road and get my speed up quickly - When taking sharp bends it holds the road as if it was on a track - and going down hill if you down shift it does not freewheel out of control - I never have to hit the brakes on each bend - It is easy to shift and the clutch is like butter - anyone could learn to drive in it -

Favorite Features

I love the fact that on a hot day I can use my key to open the windows and the roof to let the hot air out -

Suggested Improvements

Can't think of anything I don't like about the car.

EXCELLENT CAR
By Steve101

CLEARLY THE CLASS LEADER BMW REIGNS SUPREME

Favorite Features

EVERYTHING

Suggested Improvements

lose the 128mph limiter