Used 2003 BMW 3 Series 325i Wagon Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:

Great little SUV substitute
By cwpnewpaltz

2003 BMW 3 Series Wagon 325i Rwd 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

After three SUVs that had trouble getting to 21 mpg on the highway, I finally concluded I needed hauling capacity, not testosterone, and this little BMW wagon. It is a joy to own and drive. My seventh BMW since 1980, and the first non-7 series, I find it has enough creature comforts to be near luxury class,and the reliability is 100%. Free scheduled maintenance and roadside assistance (not that I've needed this service) are a nice plus. Couldn't possibly like a car more.

It drives like a BMW.

Hmmm... they don't bring in many of the 3-series with navigation, and I'm addicted. I always buy off the floor. So I couldn't get this very handy option. Maybe this should be a built- in feature of more 3-series cars.

ill car
By dougyfresh

2003 BMW 3 Series Wagon 325i Rwd 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

colors, interior, sport package wheels, performance, it has it all man. very good in snow and doesnt let any audi's or honda's take it. thats for surethis car is priceless, rips it up, mad horsepower, worth the $$. definetly a 10.

Wow
By Ish

2003 BMW 3 Series Wagon 325i Rwd 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I highly recomend buying one.

Steptronic Trans, lowend torque.

More horsepower needed than the 184 it comes with.

Butter
By HappyChap

2003 BMW 3 Series Wagon 325i Rwd 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

We recently purchased a 2002 325 Sports Wagon. We are surpized at how fun and luxurious it has been, as well as functional (we stuffed a full sized front door in the rear last week). The fit and finish has been great. We had one little rattle in the dash and broken hatch latch, but the dealer fixed promptly. I like to drive hard and this car is a dream. It takes the corners hard, slap it into sports mode on the auto transmission and it is a completely different car. The car has an amazing amount of road feed back, but without being tiring. Drove the A4, G35, & others, but they didn't have the same feel. It drives like butter, smooth.....

Love the way the car thinks for you. The key sets the seat to my position, the doors lock over 2.5 mph, the stereo quiets as you slowdown, the transmission is fun and flexible. The best feature is a toss-up between the Xenon lights and the heated seats.

I would like to have checked out an AWD model, but my So. Cal dealership never gets them. The stereo speakers could be a little stronger in terms of bass.