2003 BMW 3 Series Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
325xi great car
By BMWwagonowner on 09/17/07 03:12 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 3 Series Wagon 325xi AWD 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

The 2003 325 wagon handles beautifully under all conditions, and I give it high marks for exterior styling. The 2.5 liter might be a little underpowered for some with the added weight of the AWD system. I look at it as a positive - saving fuel for the driving I do most often.

Great little SUV substitute
By cwpnewpaltz on 04/26/06 13:48 PM (PDT)

2003 BMW 3 Series Wagon 325i Rwd 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

After three SUVs that had trouble getting to 21 mpg on the highway, I finally concluded I needed hauling capacity, not testosterone, and this little BMW wagon. It is a joy to own and drive. My seventh BMW since 1980, and the first non-7 series, I find it has enough creature comforts to be near luxury class,and the reliability is 100%. Free scheduled maintenance and roadside assistance (not that I've needed this service) are a nice plus. Couldn't possibly like a car more.

Not my mother's station wagon!
By Gadget Gal on 07/08/05 14:01 PM (PDT)

2003 BMW 3 Series Wagon 325xi AWD 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Reliable, nimble and fun to drive, I have enjoyed my first BMW thoroughly. Sporty feel, excellent handling on highway and twisty back roads.

OUR BMW
By mcfam on 02/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series Wagon 325xi AWD 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

WE GOT THIS CAR BECAUSE IT LOOKED YOUNGER THAN A MINI VAN BUT WE HAVE LOVED THIS CAR MORE THAN WE EVER THOUGHT WE WOULD WE KNOW THAT WE WILL NEVER OWN ANYTHING BUT A BMW THEY ARE THE MOST WONDERFUL CARS YOU CAN OWN

BMW 325xi
By Outdoor girl on 12/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series Wagon 325xi AWD 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I love this car. It handles great and is wonderful in snow.

Practical Sports Car
By rauhala on 12/24/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series Wagon 325xi AWD 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This is the perfect car for those who love to drive but want the ability to carry people and things. It looks good, goes where you point it, is good on gas, grips the road, has a very high quality "feel" and with the 5 speed manual and glass moon roof it drives like a sports car. It is perfect.

ill car
By dougyfresh on 09/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 3 Series Wagon 325i Rwd 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

this car is priceless, rips it up, mad horsepower, worth the $$. definetly a 10.

Wow
By Ish on 06/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 3 Series Wagon 325i Rwd 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I highly recomend buying one.

Butter
By HappyChap on 04/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 3 Series Wagon 325i Rwd 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

We recently purchased a 2002 325 Sports Wagon. We are surpized at how fun and luxurious it has been, as well as functional (we stuffed a full sized front door in the rear last week). The fit and finish has been great. We had one little rattle in the dash and broken hatch latch, but the dealer fixed promptly. I like to drive hard and this car is a dream. It takes the corners hard, slap it into sports mode on the auto transmission and it is a completely different car. The car has an amazing amount of road feed back, but without being tiring. Drove the A4, G35, & others, but they didn't have the same feel. It drives like butter, smooth.....

Great Car- Fiddly Controls & Bad Mileage
By Hank-NJ on 02/24/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series Wagon 325xi AWD 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Steering, handling, engine & braking are perfect. Rides smooth & solid. AWD great in snow/rain. Looks beautiful. Good utility for couple with one toddler. Very happy with purchase. However. Horrible mileage for small car. Avg only 20 mpg hwy (and it was 12-17 during the 1st 1k miles). I don't expect an econ car, but it should come close to advertised. Controls are fiddly. Rear win washer dribbles into 1 corner and the headlt washers blow fluid onto hood (dealer says not adjustable). Seat cushions too short (I'm told the opt. sport seat are better). But! Will take the negatives because of the driving experience. Fix the little things and it's perfect.