2003 BMW 3 Series Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
Just keeps getting better!
By bogmailer on 04/24/13 13:19 PM (PDT)

2003 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I have owned 4 of these 3 series convertibles since 1989 as despite test driving and buying other brands (porsche/Merc/Jag) I keep going back to the 3 series convertible with the straight 6 motor. This car is always a joy to drive, fun and fast and with a tremendous engine sound. My current car a tiptronic 3 ltr is now 8 years old and still runsa like new, is cheap to service and at speed is very nimble unlike modern heavy cars. I keep saying to myself I should trade the car but then I get back in the 3, drop the roof and immediatley start smiling. BMW got it right with this car, it will remain a classic.

330ci
By Bob on 04/08/10 15:11 PM (PDT)

2003 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Got the car during summer 08. I loved the cabrio part of the car and the handeling. After month or 2 power steering failed had to replace the hoses. A little later engine started overheating which was cover under the warranty. Then i kept getting other minor issues. Then all of a sudden the tranny went down had that rebuilt under the aftermarket warranty. The car was fun till it lasted with all those problems i still liked recently the computer gave up on me that when i realized i should just sell the car.

Ready for my third 3 series.
By Dan C. on 04/05/09 17:14 PM (PDT)

2003 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Started with a 328Ci convertible - loved it and sold it to an employee - she's still driving it. Currently own 330Ci conv. - almost 6 years later and still love it. No problems mechanically, looks as good as new, fun to drive, responsive, quick. Have absolutely no negatives for this car and tough to part with such a nice car, but ready for a 335Ci convertible for the spring. I would really have to wonder about some of the negative comments on this model - I have none.

Definitely the ultimate driving machine!
By Arlene on 08/30/05 08:02 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Driving my BMW feels like a million dollars! Of course the top down on a beautiful day is beyond comparision. Drives like a dream. Service is top notch. They treat you like you should be treated. I'd recommend one to everyone. I keep telling my friends if you want one get one! We deserve it. Got mine preowned (1 year, 9000 miles) and saved thousands. It's the way to go.

Best Convertible on the Market
By Astaire2 on 10/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I have been a convertible lover since day one, and when I was in the market for a new one, I test drove them all, mazda, ford, Mercedes, Jaguar, and the all the convertible BMW models and the 33o fit me like a glove. I live in Chicago so the hard top for the winter is perfect. The interior is a dream, GPS, voice command phone system (only With Sprint Service), convenient controls on the steering wheel, and leather seats to die for.

Loads of fun!
By zlocdoc on 10/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Pros:I have been very pleased with the look and the looks I get driving this car. very fast good handling. You will be glad that you got it! Cons: too many people have them already not making them more special.

Love this car
By Tomhau on 10/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

This is my first BMW, and I couldnt be happier. It is taking a bit getting used to the Germanic controls versus the Japanese I am used to, but it is fairly intuitive. Drives great, and I like the traditional styling.

This Is The One!
By JRick on 10/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I traded in a Porsche on this 2004 model BMW 330cic and couldn't be happier with the car. Truly, this car is more fun to drive than my Porsche. Build quality is A+. I bought auto transmission and am pleased with its performance. This is the One!

I love my car
By Margaret Ochs on 09/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

This is my second 3 series. I have had two 7 series BMW's and two 3 series. I enjoy the size for getting around town, but have found on the road the car is amazingly comfortable. The BMW is a very safe car and feels solid. The drive is responsive and reliable. I know that with a BMW exactly what I will be getting and I have never been disappointed. It is car that feels good to drive.

having fun
By ftlftl24 on 09/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

it is an unbelievable confident feeling to drive a car that you know can handle any twisty-windy road and wow-give me a straight away...see ya. it is so comfy and not to crazy windy with the top down. there isn't anything i can say bad about my 330csi bmw. when i,m having a bad day, all i need is to drive my car (sometimes just looking at it,cures the blues too--she's beautiful)