2003 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
Great little SUV substitute
By cwpnewpaltz on 04/26/06 13:48 PM (PDT)

2003 BMW 3 Series 325i Rwd 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

After three SUVs that had trouble getting to 21 mpg on the highway, I finally concluded I needed hauling capacity, not testosterone, and this little BMW wagon. It is a joy to own and drive. My seventh BMW since 1980, and the first non-7 series, I find it has enough creature comforts to be near luxury class,and the reliability is 100%. Free scheduled maintenance and roadside assistance (not that I've needed this service) are a nice plus. Couldn't possibly like a car more.

ill car
By dougyfresh on 09/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 3 Series 325i Rwd 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

this car is priceless, rips it up, mad horsepower, worth the $$. definetly a 10.

Wow
By Ish on 06/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 3 Series 325i Rwd 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I highly recomend buying one.

Butter
By HappyChap on 04/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 3 Series 325i Rwd 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

We recently purchased a 2002 325 Sports Wagon. We are surpized at how fun and luxurious it has been, as well as functional (we stuffed a full sized front door in the rear last week). The fit and finish has been great. We had one little rattle in the dash and broken hatch latch, but the dealer fixed promptly. I like to drive hard and this car is a dream. It takes the corners hard, slap it into sports mode on the auto transmission and it is a completely different car. The car has an amazing amount of road feed back, but without being tiring. Drove the A4, G35, & others, but they didn't have the same feel. It drives like butter, smooth.....