2002 BMW 3 Series Consumer Review: Ultimate Driving Experience

2002 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Review

330Ci Coupe (3.0L 6-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Ultimate Driving Experience
By Paulo on

2002 BMW 3 Series 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I am a car enthusiast "hardcore," which I will participate in my sparetimes in all car events. I always heard that BMW is the best car to buy for performance and fun to drive. After purchasing my car, a 330Ci, I'm in love. It's better than expected in the performance, fun to drive, and quality sectors. I drove 38,000 miles until now and I'm still excited when I can drive my "baby." It's very well balanced between comfort, which doesn't give the feeling of "bounciness" that usually happens with sports car. Engine is very silk smooth like, with a great response. The only problem I can tell upfront is the risk of getting a speeding ticket faster than you think.

Favorite Features

key+remote feature (it doesn't require to change the battery, like aftermarket alarms because it charges everytime you put the key in the ignition). DSC - a safety feature that helps drivers to control the power and traction.

Suggested Improvements

The only suggestion is regarding the key opening sequence, which is confusing. (Sometimes I can't open the trunk from the bottom in the trunk lid).