2002 BMW 3 Series Consumer Review: The only car for me

2002 BMW 3 Series Coupe - Consumer Review

The only car for me
By globetrotter on

2002 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This is the only car I want so I will skip the laurels and talk about the downside. I bought the 2 yr old with a recent inspection through a broker and saved $10000 over a new one. The next week the service engine soon light came on, the dealer replaced parts under warrentee but said I needed new belts and a break flush for $250. The next day the battery died and the car was towed back to the dealer for replacement. The next week the headliners came off and back to the dealer. BMW service is a zoo, sooo many cars all the time. But this car hits all the right buttons for me!

The other reviews are spot on. This car rides on rails and is the perfect size and shape for a person car! 187 HP is deceiving because this car has all the power I need, especially when using the tiptronic. I can't wait to drive it again.

Reliability. The warrentee does not make up for poor reliability, personal time and worry about what could go wrong next. For this price, BMW should be focused on that and not new styling changes that are unwanted.