My dream car
By zenbob on
2002 BMW 3 Series 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)
I upgraded from a '99 BMW 328i to a 2002 BMW 330i, so you know I was pleased with my 1st BMW experience. I bought a "program" car with 15K miles with almost all the options including Sport/premium package, Xenon and heated seats. My previous car did not have the sport package or Xenon. This model has auto-head lights. I would recommend this car to anyone who loves to drive with enthusiasm and likes "performance" driving, but not to someone looking for a luxury car. Can't wait to try it on the track! If you can afford it, get the Performance package.
Favorite Features
I love the big M dual spoke wheels; easier to clean the brake dust. I really like the stiffer ride and the bigger motor, but I especially love the Topaz blue vs. the Titatium I had, but that's just my preference.
Suggested Improvements
HK upgraded stereo not up to expectations for the price. A standard DIN stereo space would be nice. The grey leather interior wraps to the front of the dash under the widshield. This creates an area that reflects on the lower part of the windshield which is annoying.