My 2002 BMW
By BMW Guy on
2002 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)
I currently own a 2002 325ci I purchased in late October 2001. I loved my 1998 323is and I couldn't wait to get my hands on a new 2002. I must say that I think the 325ci is the best vauled car out there today. I test drove Benz, Lexus, and even a Boxter and I must say that the new 325ci won hands down in the all around value end. I felt like it handled better and more realistic than many of its competitors, plus the available options made it able to compete with cars twice its price! I must say that the guys at Wagner BMW were great and they gave me the best deal out of the three I went to. Anyway, I recommend the 325ci its a great buy.
Favorite Features
I love the Xenon lights and the steptronic transmission (I wish the M3 had a steptronic). The heated seats are great for those cool nights when you still want to drive with the sunroof open. Oh, and the white out markers (new for 2002) available with the sports pkg are a must people.
Suggested Improvements
I can't really think of too many improvements to the 325ci. Although I would like to see an indash six disk cd changer instead of the single cd in dash. Better looking rims for the sports pkg would have been nice. Two thumbs up to the guys (and gals) at BMW.