BMW 3 Series better than ever imagined!
By ras on
2002 BMW 3 Series 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)
This is the third car I've ever owned, the first two being a Datsun 210 and a Mazda MX-6. I had an inner impulse a couple years ago to begin contemplating a BMW and then it just happened like magic that the perfect vehicle appeared on a nearby lot used with 15,000 miles making it fit within my budget. The vehicle not only has the balance of a 6 year - 100,000 mile warranty but absolutely drives & looks awesome! The manual transmission is beyond words fun to drive and suits my assertive driving style perfectly. If you are a BMW- newbie like me and can get the leather seats, do it! All in all I have never been a "car person" but I am now!
Favorite Features
Gray leather seats, moonroof, gray green metallic paint, 5 speed manual transmission -- I originally only wanted the moonroof option but after getting a fully equipped vehicle I am pleased with just about all the options. Upgraded Harman Kardon stereo sounds terrific too!
Suggested Improvements
I need to get used to the reverse gear shift being so close to first gear -- I do not like the functionality and display of the radio/cd. All vehicles need to have better fuel economy. Car companies continue to perform miserably in this area.