2002 BMW 3 Series Consumer Review: Awesome Car

2002 BMW 3 Series Coupe - Consumer Review

Awesome Car
By Spiffy on

2002 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This car has been the best vehicle I have ever purchased. I have had only one problem with this vehicle since purchase and that was with the moon roof. It was quickly repaired by the dealer under warranty. If you want a car with room for four, it gets looks when I drive down the street (even after two years), great power (at least in my opinion) and if you love to drive twisty back roads, this car is for you. I have had this car driving through the deserts of Utah and the Rockies of Colorado and it performed flawlessly.

Favorite Features

My favorite features - power, power, handling, handling and luxury features that I've never had before. My favorite is the right mirror that lowers when I put the car in reverse so that I can see the curb when I'm parking. It lessens the possibility of curb rash.

Suggested Improvements

Chrome tailpipe tips. I'm also thinking of adding radar to my car. Not that I've had a ticket in this car, yet, but I've sure risked it. It's to easy to get this car going 90-100 in a very short time if you don't watch the speedometer.