2002 BMW 3 Series Consumer Review: Awesome Car

2002 BMW 3 Series Coupe - Consumer Review

Awesome Car
By Spiffy on

2002 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This car has been the best vehicle I have ever purchased. I have had only one problem with this vehicle since purchase and that was with the moon roof. It was quickly repaired by the dealer under warranty. If you want a car with room for four, it gets looks when I drive down the street (even after two years), great power (at least in my opinion) and if you love to drive twisty back roads, this car is for you. I have had this car driving through the deserts of Utah and the Rockies of Colorado and it performed flawlessly.

My favorite features - power, power, handling, handling and luxury features that I've never had before. My favorite is the right mirror that lowers when I put the car in reverse so that I can see the curb when I'm parking. It lessens the possibility of curb rash.

Chrome tailpipe tips. I'm also thinking of adding radar to my car. Not that I've had a ticket in this car, yet, but I've sure risked it. It's to easy to get this car going 90-100 in a very short time if you don't watch the speedometer.