2002 BMW 3 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
The Ultimate Driving Dream
By Ron Girskis on 05/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I love my 2002 330i 4 door sedan in Metallic Gray. The looks, the power, the drive are mesmerizing. I get lots of compliments at the gas station. The only thing I regret is that my warranty expired at 38,000 and it wasn't till I hit 39,000 that I realized I was out of warranty, otherwise I would of bought extended. Also the oil changes recommended by BMW don't really reflect how often you really should change the oil. BMW only recommends every 14,000 miles so they don't have to pay for the oil changes that you should be getting every 4,000 miles.

Proud To Own
By mikey-fresh on 03/31/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Its one of the best decisions I've ever made. My last car was an Acura Legend and I thought I'd never be able to find a car better than that. Guess I was wrong...

325i
By deputy on 01/26/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Car is great fun to drive. Once all the quirks are worked out ( window regulators) car will be fine. Would definetly buy another one if one came along at a great price.

BMW 2002
By Jgutmanmd on 01/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

The best car "i've owned. Better than the Mercedes in quality and fun to drive is unequaled.

Excellent car ever!!
By sweet325i on 01/21/04 00:00 AM (PST)

Best Bimmer for sports driving

VERY FUN TO DRIVE
By charles20 on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

this car is so smoooth and fast. I am often driving at 90mph on the freeway without knowing. it is amazing. best feeling to drive. BMW is definately the ultimate driving machine

Awesome
By ouzie on 12/12/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

What a machine. The more curves in the road the better the ride. You can be crusing at 60, punch it and still have incredible power. Best money I ever sent.

BMW 325i - Best automobile ever!!!
By Chris Anderson on 12/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

What a great car. I'm hard to please when it comes to automobiles and always sell them fast. I've kept this car for 2 years now and love it. I will certainly purchase another BMW in the future.

BRAKES??
By scoop on 11/26/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

the rear brakes seem like a problem as does the clunking in the automatic transmission and the heating system is strange; it doesn't heat up completely in cold weather

Favorite
By RobertoK on 11/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330xi AWD 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Despite a rash of early warranty repairs, this is my favorite car ever. The dealer has been excellent. The driving dynamics are unmatched for a sedan. The AWD is a champ in bad weather.