2002 BMW 3 Series Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
It's a BMW
By wrld traveler on 05/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

2nd Bimmer, first a '96 328is which I loved. Decided to go for the new design in '01 w/ the 325ci. I got one of the first ones so I took what I could get. Prem. pkg, auto trans., no xenons(big disapointment!!). Great car, handles like a dream although! Perfect for a college student (a kid has an M5 on campus..parents must want him dead). NOT too fast, but not too slow at the same time and its extremely safe. I drove the 330ci after much hype (sales guy was like "this thing is a rocket, better be careful!") my girlfriend and I were very disapointed..we were expecting a very fast car..even my 328is felt faster.I will probably always stick with the bimmers..next up is the M3 coupe w/SMG

Ultimate Driving Machine
By sebis on 04/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Great car, I love it. I would not imagine myself at this age (31) driving another car, except maybe for an M3. You'll have to own one to really understand. No problems what so ever, I put 18,000 miles in 10 months.

Nothing like a BMW
By 1bmw on 04/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

A terrific driving car with outstanding quality and luxury. The engine is unlike all others in terms of smoothness and rev range. You don't need the 330 for extra money.

THE ULTIMATE DRIVING MACHINE
By Jesse j on 04/19/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I just purchased my 330ci and it is just a blast to drive. It handles better than any car I have ever driven. Their is no comparison to any other car out their in the 35-42 price range.

Beautiful Machine
By Suga on 04/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

The 330CI is my third car. Hands down it definately out racks the rest. The handling is AWSOME. Definately worth the bucks.

Happy I got the 330...
By spzero0 on 04/14/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I was in the market for a new car... I was going to buy a 325ci but the delaer made me testdrive the 330 and boy was I happy. The car is awosme in all weather. I can pull off the line or drive leisurly and still be happy the sport package is a must and 5 sped is a definate... best bang for the buck by far, mercedes and audi eat your heart out!

My 2002 BMW
By BMW Guy on 04/07/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I currently own a 2002 325ci I purchased in late October 2001. I loved my 1998 323is and I couldn't wait to get my hands on a new 2002. I must say that I think the 325ci is the best vauled car out there today. I test drove Benz, Lexus, and even a Boxter and I must say that the new 325ci won hands down in the all around value end. I felt like it handled better and more realistic than many of its competitors, plus the available options made it able to compete with cars twice its price! I must say that the guys at Wagner BMW were great and they gave me the best deal out of the three I went to. Anyway, I recommend the 325ci its a great buy.

Very solid quality car
By avenge69 on 04/07/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Very much worth the dollars. Yes, the image is there, but so is the quality.

BMW 325 ci
By cnh on 03/29/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Overall, a great car for the money. Yes, it's a little pricey for what it is, but it's a great car for someone (like me!) who is young enough to want a car that is still sporty and fun, but old enough to have outgrown American muscle cars.

Amazing car !!!
By JMS on 03/23/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I have the 330Ci with manual transmission and fully loaded minus the navigation system. This car provides the perfect blend of performance, luxury, and sportiness. The acceleration is amazing and the handling is flawless. I have read comparos with the IS 300 stating that the Lexus is a better handler. On smooth, racetrack-like pavement this may be true, but the 330 holds it's composure much better on the imperfect roads-- which is usually what we encounter daily. You can't go wrong with this car. If you are considering the 325, make sure you drive both back to back. There is a substantial difference in acceleration and clutch feel plus some added amenities. No regrets.