2002 BMW 3 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
BMW 3 Series better than ever imagined!
By ras on 06/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This is the third car I've ever owned, the first two being a Datsun 210 and a Mazda MX-6. I had an inner impulse a couple years ago to begin contemplating a BMW and then it just happened like magic that the perfect vehicle appeared on a nearby lot used with 15,000 miles making it fit within my budget. The vehicle not only has the balance of a 6 year - 100,000 mile warranty but absolutely drives & looks awesome! The manual transmission is beyond words fun to drive and suits my assertive driving style perfectly. If you are a BMW- newbie like me and can get the leather seats, do it! All in all I have never been a "car person" but I am now!

Fun, Fun, Fun
By Golden Eagle on 06/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Previous car was an Audi A-6. My 325 has the sport package and premium package which I recommend. I also have the nav system which has been great. The seats are the absolute best, more comfortable that the 7 series. Motor growl is wonderful, better than the V8. Handling, steering, suspension are supurb. Unfortunately, reliability is not there.

lovin' it
By michael rundle on 05/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This is actually my wife's car. The only time she lets me drive it is when she is with me and it is daytime. At night I always drive. I have to think up excuses to go out. Don't we need some bread-or something! The car handles like a dream. It would have been nice to have had a little more room in the trunk, but is ok for us. Test drive it without the salesman!

Good one
By agent23 on 05/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Nice one to drive. Never regret ever bought it.

I love my new car
By monymaxmi on 02/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Before buying this car I was at odds with my old car and really needed a new car.

ALMOST PERFECT...
By vilarja on 12/14/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This vehicle IS fun to drive.It handles extremely well around the turns, has above avg acceleration, and excellent braking ability.The car does not do well in the snow even w/ the DSC traction control on, but I knew that before I purchased.When negotiating the price, the dealer would not budge much at all.Everybody wants one of these “bad boys” and they know that.BMW also has a high resale value - another big plus! Gas/brake pedal are too close together.I wear a size 12 mens shoe.Many times a get my foot caught under the brake pedal when taking my foot off the gas and attempting to brake-NotGood

Fun to drive
By spombe7 on 12/07/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

If you value "fun to drive," this is the car to own. There are other well-made luxuary cars that offer a 'better value," but none was able to offer the perfect combination of fun to drive, safty, worksman ship and elegant styling inside and out all in one package. If you shop carefully, it is possible to buy one with $500-1000 above invoice. Also, remember that 325i starts at $28000!

What a Car !!!
By van861 on 11/18/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I previously owned a VW Passat GLX which I loved. The 2003 I test drove was improved but than I test drove the BMW(it is fully loaded). Where the Passat was great the BMW was a whole new world. I bought a factory demo with 10,000 miles and for only a $1,000 price difference. The handling is extreme and car is solid and quiet. Every drive is a new experience.

If you are working for BMW, Please Read!
By speedoflight on 10/31/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Enjoying the car very much. Very happy with the straptonic transmision. The ultimate driving machine. 100% worth it. Can't wait to afford to drive the 5 & the 7 and ....series. Performance is very hard to believe.

No compromises
By toerdoc on 10/31/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Bought the BMW 325i after considering 2003 Honda Accord coupe, VW Passat, Nissan Altima. The BMW was the best by far. You don't compromise anything when buying the BMW. Great styling, handeling, performance, quality and a luxury brand. I was yelling-out-loud happy while driving it home!