2002 BMW 3 Series Sedan 2.5L 6-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Reviews 4

2002 BMW 3 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

325i Sedan (2.5L 6-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
325i
By deputy on 01/26/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Car is great fun to drive. Once all the quirks are worked out ( window regulators) car will be fine. Would definetly buy another one if one came along at a great price.

Excellent car ever!!
By sweet325i on 01/21/04 00:00 AM (PST)

Best Bimmer for sports driving

VERY FUN TO DRIVE
By charles20 on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

this car is so smoooth and fast. I am often driving at 90mph on the freeway without knowing. it is amazing. best feeling to drive. BMW is definately the ultimate driving machine

BMW 325i - Best automobile ever!!!
By Chris Anderson on 12/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

What a great car. I'm hard to please when it comes to automobiles and always sell them fast. I've kept this car for 2 years now and love it. I will certainly purchase another BMW in the future.

BRAKES??
By scoop on 11/26/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

the rear brakes seem like a problem as does the clunking in the automatic transmission and the heating system is strange; it doesn't heat up completely in cold weather

Holding up well at 25k
By bmwdriver on 10/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

It was either this or the A4 1.8T at the time after narrowing the field but I got a better deal on the 325, plus the 6-cyl had a better feel to it. The 325 handles great in all kinds of conditions (doesn't snow so much in Los Angeles but I've driven in rain, traffic jams, mountain roads, city streets). No problems yet, just routine maintenance & replacement of back brakes (probably due to freeway congestion & starts/stops). It's hard to describe, but it feels more solid & glued to the road, quicker and safer than any other sedan you might otherwise buy.

I LOVE MY BEEMER
By luis montano on 10/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

I love this car

I love my 325i
By rjg96 on 07/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I have a 2001 325 (which I think is better looking than the later facelifted models), and really enjoy it. I picked it up in Germany, and drove it on the autobahns for 2 weeks-- I HIGHLY recommend you take advantage of BMW's european delivery program. The car has been absolutely reliable-- but there have been a few rattles that bugged me (I fixed them myself w/ some felt). options 5 speed manual Cold-weather packaged moonroof leather sports package Get these while you can-- as you can see from the new 7 and 5 series, BMWs are becoming quite ugly!

Every drive is great !!!
By Brad S on 07/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This is my third BMW . First car was a 1973 3.0 CS , next was a 1976 2002. As a car dealer I get a company car so it's been a long time since I actually owned a car. After Sept 11th I decided to get a " real car" if that makes any sense . I love this car, have a 5 speed w/ Sport package ,Premo pack , Cold pack ,gray leather, Xenon lights & dark blue met paint.In a over a year its been completly problem free . I had to get snow tires living in NY but that,s all .

Best first car
By stephen on 07/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Wow!! This is such a great car!! I just got it for my 16th birthday! I drove an audi, infiniti, tsx and some may be a little faster but i can't tell. I like the way the steering wheel is really tight. I got the premium and sport package the heated seats xenon lights leather auto wood trim and HK sound system. All of those options are great! You won't regret buying this car.