Used 2002 BMW 3 Series Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2002 BMW 3 Series

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:

Four Door Sports Car
By The Barvarian

2002 BMW 3 Series 325i Rwd 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I would say this 325I is truly a four door sports car! It drives and acts like a two seater. I had a 91 Maxima that had 4DSC(four door sports car) sticker from the factory. I must say that it wasn't anything close to the perfomance of this 325I. The build quality is great. It just looks so cool sitting in the parking lot. My red 325I will still look good ten years from now. It actually looks more expensive than it was. Take a test drive, then you will understand why the automotive press sings its praises.

Favorite Features

Build Quality, Styling, Resale value and gas mileage. Last but not least, the sound of that Inline Six!!!!

Suggested Improvements

More Horsepower (not that I need it) and a six speed.

SWEEET
By JDM

2002 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

My wife fell in love with it on the show room floor. I fell in love on the great River Road. This is by far the best car I have ever driven.

Favorite Features

Leather, heated seats

ALMOST PERFECT...
By vilarja

2002 BMW 3 Series 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This vehicle IS fun to drive.It handles extremely well around the turns, has above avg acceleration, and excellent braking ability.The car does not do well in the snow even w/ the DSC traction control on, but I knew that before I purchased.When negotiating the price, the dealer would not budge much at all.Everybody wants one of these “bad boys” and they know that.BMW also has a high resale value - another big plus! Gas/brake pedal are too close together.I wear a size 12 mens shoe.Many times a get my foot caught under the brake pedal when taking my foot off the gas and attempting to brake-NotGood

Favorite Features

Excellent handling around turns– smooth, powerful acceleration off the line – sport package (rims)looks awesome Overall GREAT VALUE FOR THE PREMIUM PRICE.

Suggested Improvements

Radio reception is horrible Gas / Brake pedals are way too close together–Heating / Air conditioning system is not easy to use-Fold-down rear seats should be standard

Completely satisfied with purchase
By Entropy

2002 BMW 3 Series 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I purchased a BMW 330ci with the common accesory groups; sunroof, leather, xenon lights, performance tires, steptronic tranmission. The car provides smooth quiet power, assured stability, prompt braking even on rain- slicked roads and a relaxing, enjoyable driving experience. In 30 years of driving, having owned 15 previous vehicles, this is by far the best overall. Dealer is highly recommended.

Favorite Features

Solid feel, ease of ingress, excellent road manners, long service intervals. Good visibility, especially when parking.

Suggested Improvements

Black paint easily scratches even with premium car care materials. Brakes shed an excessive amount of dust.

Proud to own this baby
By Pashem

2002 BMW 3 Series 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

This is the true definition of sprort luxury car. It gives you driving gratification and loves to be pushed. Fully equiped with 18" M-wheels makes this car irresistible.

Favorite Features

All of it

Suggested Improvements

None