2002 BMW 3 Series Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
Great BMW 325I
By raysnuffer on 01/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

The car is as solid as a bank vault, no squeaks or rattles. It is smooth but it has an edge to the ride. The steering is precise and quick. Acceleration is not as good as the 330I I drove, but that is why the 330I costs a little more. Gas mileage would qualify this car for compact status. It is always 20 mpg or more for city driving. Over all I am extremely happy with the car.

Ultimate Driving Experience
By Paulo on 10/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I am a car enthusiast "hardcore," which I will participate in my sparetimes in all car events. I always heard that BMW is the best car to buy for performance and fun to drive. After purchasing my car, a 330Ci, I'm in love. It's better than expected in the performance, fun to drive, and quality sectors. I drove 38,000 miles until now and I'm still excited when I can drive my "baby." It's very well balanced between comfort, which doesn't give the feeling of "bounciness" that usually happens with sports car. Engine is very silk smooth like, with a great response. The only problem I can tell upfront is the risk of getting a speeding ticket faster than you think.

my first BMW...won't be my last, either!
By andergtr on 09/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

45,000 miles and over 18 months after buying the car, i still love it. it truly is the ultimate driving machine. near perfect balance and amazing feedback for the driver. i wish it had more power, but then again i've never had problems speeding at over 100 mph from LA to san diego. reliability has been great. the only gripe i have is that it costs a lot to maintain.

Great Car
By jmcewen on 09/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

This has been by far one of the best cars I have ever purchased. Only one thing I have to point out is watch out when parking the air damn is very low and easily gets hung up. Another note park far away from people or park next to others BMW's...

Coupe
By Mike12 on 08/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

My wife and I had a 328i Sedan, very nice car and no problems what so ever. We bought this car in February of 2003 new of the lot, super ride, fast, cool looking. We had some problems with the xenon lights and some noises in the interior of the car. But overall we are very happy with this car. Probably the next time no coupe but the new 5 series.

the best car i've ever owned
By bmwhooligan on 08/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This car is awesome. I have always wanted a BMW. This truly is the ultimate driving machine. Perfect for everyday driving. I look forward to driving to work.

BMW 330ci
By newton on 08/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

A fun car to drive. Well behaved suspension and ample power encourage high speed touring.

There is no comparison
By sshuit on 07/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This is my 2nd 3-series BMW. The handling / drivetrain is impeccable. The exterior and interior finish is superb. I could go on for pages and pages about how fun this car is to drive but you simply have to get behind the wheel to know what I'm talking about. Only bad points ? : Mediocre sound system. Had to install a short shift kit to get for a good precice shifter feel. Milage isn't great if you drive enthusiastically :-)

My second BMW
By ameriyreal on 06/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This is my second BMW, I bought it with only 900 miles. I traded in my 323i '00 for this awesome 325ci. This car is much better than my 2000. Silver, silver trim in the inside, sports package, the sound of the engine for the 5 speed manual is very aggresive. I am going to buy the Xenon lights since I miss them (my 2000 had them). BMW is the way to go. Girls are attracted to them.

RESEARCHED PURCHASE
By FRANKYPANKY on 04/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

THE BMW 330CI IS AN EXCELLENT DRIVER'S VEHICLE. THE ENGINE, DRIVETRAIN AND SUSPENSION ARE ALL TOP NOTCH. THE MANUAL TRANSMISSION HAS AMPLE POWER IN ANY GEAR, AT ANY SPEED AND IS ALWAYS WILLING (URGING) TO ACCELERATE. NIMBLE IN TRAFFIC, INCREDIBLY RESPONSIVE AND EARNS LOTS OF STARES. CONTROLS ARE INTUITIVE, (SPORT) SEATS ARE COMFY, VISIBILTY EXCELLENT AND DID I MENTION IT'S REALLY FUN/EASY TO DRIVE?