2002 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
the best mid-luxury sedan in the world
By alex medge on 04/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 3 Series 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

don't go for the sport sedan imitations (lexus is 300, audi a4, benz c320) - get the original and the best at the same time - get a 3 series

Crazy
By aaaaaaaaa on 04/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 3 Series 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Wow! Can this car be any nicer? The engine has 225 hp which should be upped. The Sound is great and the styling is unmatchable. Hands down this is the best looking car on the road. Inside it has a small driver oriented cockpit, but this isn't the family car. This is a sport sedan.

325xi
By f-100 on 04/07/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW 3 Series 325xi AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I traded an A-4 Quattro for the 325xi. The A-4 was a nice, reliable car with all wheel drive, but in comparision the BMW is quicker, more agile, and a kick to drive especially now that BMW has wheel drive. The main difference is the BMW is like a pro athlete and the Audi is like a college athlete.

Very solid quality car
By avenge69 on 04/07/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Very much worth the dollars. Yes, the image is there, but so is the quality.

My 2002 BMW
By BMW Guy on 04/07/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I currently own a 2002 325ci I purchased in late October 2001. I loved my 1998 323is and I couldn't wait to get my hands on a new 2002. I must say that I think the 325ci is the best vauled car out there today. I test drove Benz, Lexus, and even a Boxter and I must say that the new 325ci won hands down in the all around value end. I felt like it handled better and more realistic than many of its competitors, plus the available options made it able to compete with cars twice its price! I must say that the guys at Wagner BMW were great and they gave me the best deal out of the three I went to. Anyway, I recommend the 325ci its a great buy.

Nothing Touches It In It's Class
By kdshapiro on 04/07/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW 3 Series 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

This car is a joy to drive. The transmission is as smooth as butter, the acceleration is smooth and powerful and the ride has a magical quality to it that's hard to describe. The interior controls took some getting used to, but now are second nature. Every little corner of this car is engineered to perfection. Including the rechargeable flashlight in the glove box. My only (minor) gripe with the car has been the buzzing speakers in the door posts, that after three visits the dealer has been unable to fix.

good job
By bbivin on 04/07/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW 3 Series 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

now suprises... Performs just as promised..

My first BMW
By xania on 04/05/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW 3 Series 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

My only complaint about this car is that it is terrible in the snow. Otherwise, it's great. I love it.

A Great Car for the Enthusiast
By on 04/03/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW 3 Series 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Let me prefix by saying that I was a parking attendant for 7 years and while I did not get to really test drive very far I got a good feel for all of the manufacturer's strenghts and weaknesses. I have waited a long time to be able to afford a BMW but worth the wait. I really like a car that is fun to drive. My BMW 330i was preceeded by a 94 97 and 87 integra, A 92 CRX Si, an 84 Mustang GT Convertible all new. This car is faster then all and handles like a dream. BMW has done a great job balancing the feel of this car. I was concerned about quality after owning a string of flawless japanese automobiles but have not be disappointed.

BMW 325 Ci Convertible - Awesome !!!
By apple0124 on 04/02/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Fun to drive. I have the steptronic automatic transmission. The manual mode is great. Quick off the blocks. Otherwise the automatic is also great for fun driving. Controls are well appointed. Power top is a must I feel, the Premium package is worth its value. Great car. So far... Currently the best convertible in the market.