2002 BMW 330i Sport/Premium - 5 speed
By IknowUnot on
2002 BMW 3 Series 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)
This car lives up to everything you've heard! It handles better than any of my friends so called "sports" cars and on the line it can leave most in the dust! I have never had a single mechanical problem to speak of and I've driven it to Omaha, NE and back once and also to Seattle, WA a few weeks ago. The seats are very comfortable for long distances and even though the car is built and handles like a sports car, it rides like a cadillac... nice and quiet. I also get 32 mpg driving back from Seattle! How many 4 door sedans can do 0-60 in 5.9 seconds and still get 32 mpg on the interstate?!? One suggestion... don't get the automatic! You'll be missing out!
Favorite Features
Handling! If you love to drive through windy roads at 100 mph, then this car definately has to be at the top of your list! It's true! No other car can handle like a BMW! Also, I love the overall look of the Sport package... it gets a lot of stares!
Suggested Improvements
Believe me... I'm a critic, and the only thing that I wish the 02 330i came with was an In-Dash Navigation/DVD system. By far the best car on the road for the money!