2002 BMW 3 Series Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
Fun to Drive
By GregG on 06/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Great overall car. Superb performance and comfort with timeless styling. Mechanically trouble-free, minor fit and finish item with interior door seal.

The only car for me
By globetrotter on 06/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This is the only car I want so I will skip the laurels and talk about the downside. I bought the 2 yr old with a recent inspection through a broker and saved $10000 over a new one. The next week the service engine soon light came on, the dealer replaced parts under warrentee but said I needed new belts and a break flush for $250. The next day the battery died and the car was towed back to the dealer for replacement. The next week the headliners came off and back to the dealer. BMW service is a zoo, sooo many cars all the time. But this car hits all the right buttons for me!

Still the Benchmark Performance Marque
By KTA on 06/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This is my 2nd BMW, the other a 7 series. This 325Ci has the same "connected" road feel and precise permormance characteristics elevated to a higher degree.The controls have a firm, positive feel andeverything is always in control, smooth and stable at any speed. The "performance package" offers great seats, but my only complaint is that they are annoying to adjust manually...switching drivers takes some setting up time.

No contest!
By bees330ci on 06/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I love this car! I just purchased it used and I have to say everything I read about this car is the absolute truth. The power delivery, the handling, the connectiveness to the road, the luxury. All in combination makes for a terrific vehicle.

Awesome Car
By Spiffy on 04/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This car has been the best vehicle I have ever purchased. I have had only one problem with this vehicle since purchase and that was with the moon roof. It was quickly repaired by the dealer under warranty. If you want a car with room for four, it gets looks when I drive down the street (even after two years), great power (at least in my opinion) and if you love to drive twisty back roads, this car is for you. I have had this car driving through the deserts of Utah and the Rockies of Colorado and it performed flawlessly.

The sports coupe you must have
By nil on 04/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

If you want a sports coupe with performance, no doubt the 330ci is your choice. The car is smooth, responsive and has tons of power. The exterior design is perfect and the overall build quality of the vehicle is excellent.

Great Car
By Sergei on 04/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Keep amazing me every day - I like it more and more

bmw
By jliebhardt on 02/28/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

great looking car inside and out and performs just as well

Best Car I've Ever Had!
By Michael In Memphis on 02/14/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

This car is great. Excellent styling (both interior and exterior) and great performance. The sports package is a must.

My First Bimmer
By latina&herbimmer on 01/25/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I LOVE THIS CAR! I have been an avid SUV driver for years, until I test drove this car! My 325cI is fully loaded. The only option left to add was a coffee maker! Being in the miltary I drive around a lot on the installation. My 3 makes me wish I worked more than what I actually do! I have put more miles on it than anticipated, but the car is addictive. I will never go back to an SUV again.