2002 BMW 3 Series Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
love it
By GSR on 10/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I have owned several BMWs, this is by far the best. I'm 6'-4" and this is one of the few sports cars I can ride comfortably in. The performance is amazing, and I make lots of extra trips just to drive the car. I have really enjoyed it. Ditto on the concern about the long interval between oil changes.

Truly the ultimate driving machine!
By nutty4gymn on 06/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I have had this car now for a year and absolutely love it! It is the best vehicle that I have ever owned (this is the 14th car I have owned). The traction control in the winter made the driving a breeze on slick roads and the ABS brakes have saved my life a couple times. The speed control on the sound system makes driving with the top down fun since the radio volume takes care of its self. I would recommend this car to anyone!

Still Smiling!
By Gait0r on 05/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Had this car a little over a year as a mid-life crisis solver. I smile every time I drive it. A real head turner. Not real keen on the oil-change schedule. Never gone that long before. The car is a blast to drive, especially in the mountains of NC.

BMW 330 convertible
By jack.richardson on 02/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

This is a great well built car that is fun to drive. The quaility and the performance is fantastic.

Excellent choice
By Jqck on 01/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I switched to it from a 5-years old Mazda 626. The feel of improvement on the handling was instantaneous. It's quite a contrast. It turns my daily commute into an enjoyment. I was surprised to find how quiet it is no matter the roof is up or down.

SWEEET
By JDM on 12/15/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

My wife fell in love with it on the show room floor. I fell in love on the great River Road. This is by far the best car I have ever driven.

awesone!!!
By philly on 10/12/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

put the top down and drive! that will put a smile on your face!!!

A definite head turner
By JonInAustin on 09/28/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

A little pricey compared to other convertibles but the quality is definitely there. You'll be amazed at the number of people who will talk to you at traffic lights in this car. The inside is very simple without the bells and whistles found in so many other cars but that keeps your mind focused on the road. The one major drawback to this car is the lack of a built-in alarm system!

too much fun!
By sheridan54 on 09/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

just switched from a MB SLK 230 to the 330Ci convertible. thought i would miss the hard top convertible, but the performance more than makes up for the soft top! the pseudo-backseat is good carrying my dog, small friends, and their kids. top down driving is as almost as smooth as top up. and, this is not just a chick magnet, but also a guy magnet (for those of us women who own the car). everyone eyeballs this car!

Fantastic !!!
By adeluca on 09/02/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

My wife and I use this as our third car. It is a blast. Great handling, lots of pickup. We have already been ticketed twice for speeding (just a little!) The looks cannot be beat.