2002 BMW 3 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
A 4 door Z3
By sports car driver on 03/30/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This is a great handling family car. Feels much like the 1997 Z3 2.8 I owned. I also own an S2000, so I didn't feel the need for the more powerfull 3.0. As a commuter vehicle the 325i is comfortable, reliable and gets about 27 miles to the gallon on the highway. It has a cruising range of over 400 miles. While the basic car is a bargain, the options are pricey. With leather, premium package, zenon lights, winter package, and stereo upgrade the net was $32,700 after a 4+% discount which I had to shop for.This is a really good car, practical yet quite sporty and fun to drive.

nice fun sexy car
By dougie on 03/29/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

tis is ine beautiful car with wonderful build quality. best sport sedan in the world.

Just did it.
By on 03/27/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

It took me a long time to decide to invest the money for the 325i with all the goodies, but it is worth every penny. I am loving it!

Happy first time owner!
By mister bimmer on 03/25/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325xi AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Finally got my 3-series bimmer after two weeks of waiting for shipment .... but it was worth the wait!

325i Review
By NW325idriver on 03/24/02 01:51 AM (PST)

2002 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Steel Blue Metallic, PP, SP, Halogen, with Heated seats. Used Costco to get a price point and closed the deal for less at $35,295. Not bad for Bellevue WA where the showrooms are always full. So far so good but then I only have 800 plus miles. The car is great to drive and makes you feel great driving it. Came down to the BMW or the Acura TL Type S. No regrets.. BMW was the way to go. Looking to add a CD changer and activate the alarm in the next week and I am set.

2002 BMW 325i
By LGBAaron on 03/23/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Absolutely fabulous - well worth the money

BMW 330I
By RNG55 on 03/22/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

It is the ultimate driving machine. Performance/aaceleration is great. Safety is also outstanding. Only bad thing is it needs more interior storage area.

Great Car Overall
By LarryKL on 03/22/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Fun to drive, wish it had a little more horsepower to shorten the gap between its 3.0 liter 225 HP engine and the 3.2 liter 333 HP engine in the M3!! Had a bizarre warning light come on at 6000 miles that went away. BMW was able to hook the car up to the computer and found the cause and replaced a defective part. Other than that, no problems!

I like it alot
By Rickr on 03/19/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330xi AWD 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I have had the car in heavy rain and light snow, as well as loose gravel. I performs better than I expected and is a lot of fun to drive, and I really like the looks of it.

Very Enjoyable.....
By Harry White on 03/17/02 20:03 PM (PST)

2002 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This is my first BMW and I will find it hard to go back to driving anything else. The handling is great and the car just makes you feel good when you drive it.