2002 BMW 3 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
330xi AWD Sedan
By PatrickW9 on 04/21/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330xi AWD 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

We test drove the M-B E320 AWD, the Jaguar X-type 3.0, the Audi A4 Quattro, the Subaru H6-3.0 VDC Sedan and a few others; we have experience driving Porsches and other performance cars. The xi performs brilliantly; to get better performance and handling would cost over $10,000 more (e.g., the M3). We are just delighted with this vehicle.

View from Italy
By Husker9457 on 04/21/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

A classic that everyoe should get to drive on a European highway, to truely enjoy the engineering that went into this fine automobile!

buy this car
By otherpath on 04/13/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

rocket, perfect handling for 4 door sedan. High price but worth every penny. If you need 4 doors and seat 3-4 people and want a sports car- this is it. Absolute rocket, the only sedan I will buy. Compared to any other sedan (audi, mercedes ,etc)- this is it. Not my first 3 series and the only sedan I will buy.

the best mid-luxury sedan in the world
By alex medge on 04/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

don't go for the sport sedan imitations (lexus is 300, audi a4, benz c320) - get the original and the best at the same time - get a 3 series

Crazy
By aaaaaaaaa on 04/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Wow! Can this car be any nicer? The engine has 225 hp which should be upped. The Sound is great and the styling is unmatchable. Hands down this is the best looking car on the road. Inside it has a small driver oriented cockpit, but this isn't the family car. This is a sport sedan.

good job
By bbivin on 04/07/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

now suprises... Performs just as promised..

325xi
By f-100 on 04/07/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325xi AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I traded an A-4 Quattro for the 325xi. The A-4 was a nice, reliable car with all wheel drive, but in comparision the BMW is quicker, more agile, and a kick to drive especially now that BMW has wheel drive. The main difference is the BMW is like a pro athlete and the Audi is like a college athlete.

Nothing Touches It In It's Class
By kdshapiro on 04/07/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

This car is a joy to drive. The transmission is as smooth as butter, the acceleration is smooth and powerful and the ride has a magical quality to it that's hard to describe. The interior controls took some getting used to, but now are second nature. Every little corner of this car is engineered to perfection. Including the rechargeable flashlight in the glove box. My only (minor) gripe with the car has been the buzzing speakers in the door posts, that after three visits the dealer has been unable to fix.

My first BMW
By xania on 04/05/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

My only complaint about this car is that it is terrible in the snow. Otherwise, it's great. I love it.

A Great Car for the Enthusiast
By on 04/03/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Let me prefix by saying that I was a parking attendant for 7 years and while I did not get to really test drive very far I got a good feel for all of the manufacturer's strenghts and weaknesses. I have waited a long time to be able to afford a BMW but worth the wait. I really like a car that is fun to drive. My BMW 330i was preceeded by a 94 97 and 87 integra, A 92 CRX Si, an 84 Mustang GT Convertible all new. This car is faster then all and handles like a dream. BMW has done a great job balancing the feel of this car. I was concerned about quality after owning a string of flawless japanese automobiles but have not be disappointed.