2002 BMW 3 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
BMW 330i is overpriced; lacks space
By gregh on 05/06/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I bought the BMW330i because of the rave reviews at Edmunds.com. It does handle quite well, is a lot of fun to drive, and let's face it, part of driving a BMW is pure showing off that you can afford one. I made the mistake of getting the automatic transmission, thinking that the city stop-and-go traffic would be worth it, but it isn't. I've had both the manual and auto, and manual is better-- much more fun. The automatic is very smooth, but the Steptronic shifting is a bit shaky--no substitute for the real manual.

Too much fun!
By Quenton on 05/02/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I bought this car for my wife and she loves it! Plenty of zip for her and the car is very well made - great fit and finish.

2002 BMW 330xi
By ed on 05/01/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330xi AWD 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

This is an absolute Driver's Car. The car has superb handling and driving dynamics. The engine is flawless and very responsive to a drivers input. The car's entirior is well defined. It's AWD system paired with its premium and sports package (with M Aerodynamic kit) make this car the best on its class. I never get tired driving my 2002 330xi because it's a lot of fun to drive it whether it be on highways or mountainous roads. I love it!! BMW sets standards for a true " ultimate driving machines".

2002 BMW 330xi
By Ed on 05/01/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330xi AWD 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

325i
By jpherit on 05/01/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Great fun to drive, superb handling, adequate power, decent fuel economy, great looking.

A SUPERIOR CAR
By SAMMYD on 04/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325xi AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This vehicle has surpassed my expectations. The ride and handling are excellent. I expected the AWD system to be a drag on the acceleration but I have been pleasantly suprised by the responsiveness of this XI model. To summarize, this is a great car. If only BMW would provide a a stereo system worthy of the overall performace of this remarkable vehicle.

Beautiful ride
By awesome drive on 04/27/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325xi AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

very very smooth.... could it get any better

You get what you pay for...
By innkeeper 40 on 04/25/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Picked up my 330i thru ED. Fantastic option for purchasing a car. There is simply no substitute IMHO for driving one of the finest cars in the world on some of the best roads in the world. If you can afford the time exercise the ED option. You won't regret it. BTW, have you ever heard of someone who did the ED option ever not recommending it?

Outstanding fun
By PLM on 04/22/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

This is my 3rd BMW. First two were 5 series and now a 3 series. At first I thought I would severely miss the room of the 5, but never mind, this car is so much fun to drive that I never think about the differences between the 5 and the 3! Sports, premium, zenon lights, orient blue metallic...what fun!

lemon
By frankie on 04/22/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

i am so disapoint to purchase this car. small space inside, poor audio system and speaker.