Used 2002 BMW 3 Series Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2002 BMW 3 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:

Favorite
By RobertoK

2002 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330xi AWD 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Despite a rash of early warranty repairs, this is my favorite car ever. The dealer has been excellent. The driving dynamics are unmatched for a sedan. The AWD is a champ in bad weather.

Performance and driving dynamics.

Better gas mileage. The doors will spring back at you when exiting. In-dash CD changer. Should have a clock by itself instead of part of the computer display (you must scroll to to see) or as part of the radio (then you can't see the frequency of the station).

Holding up well at 25k
By bmwdriver

2002 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

It was either this or the A4 1.8T at the time after narrowing the field but I got a better deal on the 325, plus the 6-cyl had a better feel to it. The 325 handles great in all kinds of conditions (doesn't snow so much in Los Angeles but I've driven in rain, traffic jams, mountain roads, city streets). No problems yet, just routine maintenance & replacement of back brakes (probably due to freeway congestion & starts/stops). It's hard to describe, but it feels more solid & glued to the road, quicker and safer than any other sedan you might otherwise buy.

The drive is unlike anything else in the categegory.

Folding rear seat & leather should be standard. Also, an in-dash multi-CD player should be standard.

Cool
By thelook

2002 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I used to own a 1999 328 which was excellent, my 2002 330i is even better (more power) and I enjoyed it a lot when I picked it up in Munich, Germany. With more power it still gives me good mileage and it's engine is so willing to drive fast (it start to accelerate more when you reach 100+ mph!!)

My GPS navigation system. Without it I wouldn't have been lost or never made it to my destinations in Europe.

Needs a 260 hp engine.

I LOVE MY BEEMER
By luis montano

2002 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I love this car

fun to drive

price $$$$$

"Simply Awesome"
By WEN1

2002 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Simply,I can't imagine owning anything else. The service has been the most pleasing of any auto I've owned. The purchase was hassle free. I never cease to receive complements on the car. Ask yourself ...when is the last time you've heard "awesome car" stated in reference to the one you are currently driving. it happens to me all of the time (even when its dirty).

Tuning,car tightness,excellent brakes,character.

Improve the stereo. Even the best is not superior! Should be better than the Bose in a Maxima! Less brake dust! Put homelink on all Bimmers.