Used 2002 BMW 3 Series Wagon Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2002 BMW 3 Series Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:

Solid Fun
By Wolf

2002 BMW 3 Series Wagon 325xi AWD 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I purchased this car in March, 2005, CPO. At first I thought the car felt too heavy but now, I'm impressed with how solid it is. Nothing fazes this car. It goes, stops and corners at your command regardless of weather or road conditions. Now I know why BMW garners so much praise from the press and devotees. I have had one unscheduled service for a faulty sensor that was covered under the CPO warranty.

I love the styling inside and out. The rock solid build quality and handling. The stabilty at high speeds and of course the sound of the inline 6.

Lumbar support and better seats in general should be standard at this price. The same can be said of the standard radio unit.

BMW 325i
By mpt2222

2002 BMW 3 Series Wagon 325i Rwd 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I just switched from an A4 to the 325i. I wish I would have made the move sooner. Even the base 3-series handles well, is smooth, quick enough, and has a comfortable interior (albeit small rear seat and trunk). I'll be looking to move up to the 330 for my next car.

Handling, exterior styling

Nothing major: maybe adding an armrest next to driver and additional power outlet would be nice.

wagon lover
By Paulkevin

2002 BMW 3 Series Wagon 325i Rwd 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Love to drive, easy to park, shorter than most wagons. Very Sexy Car. Wish I had the awd version

the way it handles and the way it looks

better seats - not comfortable to drive, no lower back support. Needs more storage compartments up front, no place to put sunglasses.

medium
By ias

2002 BMW 3 Series Wagon 325i Rwd 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

The mannual shifting is not smooth. It is big for a sports car. The sunroof is small. Continuous problems with the allignment

mannual transmission should be smoother, easier to shift gears. at start up, it is difficult to get a start, not smooth

Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
By erickblackwelder

2002 BMW 3 Series Wagon 325xi AWD 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This little rocket ship can break the sound barrier and go un-noticed by the law. Cops don't stop "station wagons" for speeding. Don't call mine a "station wagon"... it's a SPORT wagon, as in sports car. My xiT has nice manners too. My newly licensed 16 year-old can handle any situation safely, with total confidence. I fell in love with the looks at the December 2001 DC auto show. Who can resist a sport wagon with sexy lines?

All-wheel drive+Dynamic Stability Control (DSC) pulled me out of a ski resort in the middle of a vicious bilzzard, when SUV drivers were sliding, slipping, and getting stuck.

Make an M3xiT and I'll be in heaven!