2002 BMW 3 Series Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
Solid Fun
By Wolf on 06/23/06 18:55 PM (PDT)

2002 BMW 3 Series Wagon 325xi AWD 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I purchased this car in March, 2005, CPO. At first I thought the car felt too heavy but now, I'm impressed with how solid it is. Nothing fazes this car. It goes, stops and corners at your command regardless of weather or road conditions. Now I know why BMW garners so much praise from the press and devotees. I have had one unscheduled service for a faulty sensor that was covered under the CPO warranty.

BMW 325i
By mpt2222 on 06/09/06 10:43 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 3 Series Wagon 325i Rwd 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I just switched from an A4 to the 325i. I wish I would have made the move sooner. Even the base 3-series handles well, is smooth, quick enough, and has a comfortable interior (albeit small rear seat and trunk). I'll be looking to move up to the 330 for my next car.

wagon lover
By Paulkevin on 08/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 3 Series Wagon 325i Rwd 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Love to drive, easy to park, shorter than most wagons. Very Sexy Car. Wish I had the awd version

medium
By ias on 06/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 3 Series Wagon 325i Rwd 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

The mannual shifting is not smooth. It is big for a sports car. The sunroof is small. Continuous problems with the allignment

Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
By erickblackwelder on 05/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 3 Series Wagon 325xi AWD 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This little rocket ship can break the sound barrier and go un-noticed by the law. Cops don't stop "station wagons" for speeding. Don't call mine a "station wagon"... it's a SPORT wagon, as in sports car. My xiT has nice manners too. My newly licensed 16 year-old can handle any situation safely, with total confidence. I fell in love with the looks at the December 2001 DC auto show. Who can resist a sport wagon with sexy lines?

325it Touring
By Mike12 on 08/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 3 Series Wagon 325i Rwd 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

As a second BMW in our family we choose for the Sportswagon, this car is great, no problems sofar (this is month 5).

Every drive is great !!!
By Brad S on 02/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW 3 Series Wagon 325i Rwd 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

My third BMW. Had a 1973 3.0cs,& a 1976 2002,so I am a little biased. I think the sport package is a must. Snow tires are needed where I live. It's great how entertaining the car is,never boring.

Four Door Sports Car
By The Barvarian on 12/31/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW 3 Series Wagon 325i Rwd 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I would say this 325I is truly a four door sports car! It drives and acts like a two seater. I had a 91 Maxima that had 4DSC(four door sports car) sticker from the factory. I must say that it wasn't anything close to the perfomance of this 325I. The build quality is great. It just looks so cool sitting in the parking lot. My red 325I will still look good ten years from now. It actually looks more expensive than it was. Take a test drive, then you will understand why the automotive press sings its praises.

Little Red Wagon
By Harrison on 10/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 3 Series Wagon 325i Rwd 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This is a great vehicle. Looks, performance, handling, good resale value, all at a reasonable price. Compare the resale value of this car when it's four years old to an American- made compact SUV and you'll see what a great value the Bimmer is.

Best car on the Road
By BMW in Mn on 09/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 3 Series Wagon 325i Rwd 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

For the price this is the best car on the road. Don't let the base HP ratings fool you. This car is quicker and faster than anything that has even as much as 100 HP more. If you get the chance run it fast (within the law, yeah right) and you will really get the feel for the car. Rock solid and still reving at 120+.