2002 BMW 3 Series Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
Worth the Aggravation
By RAB on 12/21/06 19:57 PM (PST)

2002 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

OK, I've had problems. Most recently the alternator overcharging. BUT - there is nothing else like this car at this price point. I bought a fully loaded low mileage '02. Once you familiarize yourelf with the Steptronic transmission, you will never buy another brand of car - the performance is that good. And you have to consider the real source for a lot of the little issues - Germans simply do not care about brake dust, wind noise, or cup holders. They want a fast sport coupe that handles well and stops well - period. If you like driving, then the 330Ci is for you.

Wow !!
By Chris on 07/24/06 04:22 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

This car is amazing. My girlfriend and I were looking for a nice used luxury sports car and i had read many reviews on this vehicle. The reviews don't do it justice. This car is very quick and very nimble. I was really suprised at how much life this car has left in it with having 68K on the odometer but it purrs like a kitten. It also has great curb appeal. If you are looking for a great handling sports car, look no further. This car has it all and then some. The only downside is the interior plastic door handles squeak a bit. This may be do to the fact that the previous owner may have had them taken off the car.

Another Great 3er
By Chris on 03/29/05 19:09 PM (PST)

2002 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Incredible in every way! After owning many BMWs this is no disappointment. My last was an E36 99 M3. BMW has come a long way in terms of refinement, but build quality has suffered a bit compared to the E36 cars, especially interior. It is nowhere as "raw" as the previous generation, which some owners may see as regression. Smooth torqueband, perfect styling, handling hardwired to your brain. This car is really so much fun to drve and like any other BMW, you love it more and more every day. Reliability is perfect and even maintenance parts are dirt cheap compared to Honda, Toyota, etc. Just know where to look!

Awesome Car... Just Awesome!
By Adam on 03/02/05 09:23 AM (PST)

2002 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Okay, granted I have only had this car for a few days, but I driving it back from Kentucky to Atlanta, I got to know it pretty well. The car is unbelievable! Extremely smooth, stable, quick, predictable, quiet (no squeaks or rattles even on bumpy roads), and most of all.. FUN! I had one small problem with the door weather stripping that I knew about when I purchased it, but BMW fixed it under warranty, so now no problems. I could never buy another vehicle than a BMW. This car gets so many looks too, no matter where I am. It's just a beautiful, awesome car. I love it!

Absolutely fun to drive
By urbina77 on 02/15/05 15:15 PM (PST)

2002 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

This car is a great to drive! It seems small but when I get in I'm 6'2" 250lbs. the leg room is amazing! The controls are within easy reach and the acceleration is always ready to push it when I need it. Corners are easy to make and the car responds excellent.

No contest!
By bees330ci on 06/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I love this car! I just purchased it used and I have to say everything I read about this car is the absolute truth. The power delivery, the handling, the connectiveness to the road, the luxury. All in combination makes for a terrific vehicle.

The sports coupe you must have
By nil on 04/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

If you want a sports coupe with performance, no doubt the 330ci is your choice. The car is smooth, responsive and has tons of power. The exterior design is perfect and the overall build quality of the vehicle is excellent.

Great Car
By Sergei on 04/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Keep amazing me every day - I like it more and more

bmw
By jliebhardt on 02/28/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

great looking car inside and out and performs just as well

Best Car I've Ever Had!
By Michael In Memphis on 02/14/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

This car is great. Excellent styling (both interior and exterior) and great performance. The sports package is a must.