2002 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
Solid Fun
By Wolf on 06/23/06 18:55 PM (PDT)

2002 BMW 3 Series 325xi AWD 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I purchased this car in March, 2005, CPO. At first I thought the car felt too heavy but now, I'm impressed with how solid it is. Nothing fazes this car. It goes, stops and corners at your command regardless of weather or road conditions. Now I know why BMW garners so much praise from the press and devotees. I have had one unscheduled service for a faulty sensor that was covered under the CPO warranty.

Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
By erickblackwelder on 05/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 3 Series 325xi AWD 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This little rocket ship can break the sound barrier and go un-noticed by the law. Cops don't stop "station wagons" for speeding. Don't call mine a "station wagon"... it's a SPORT wagon, as in sports car. My xiT has nice manners too. My newly licensed 16 year-old can handle any situation safely, with total confidence. I fell in love with the looks at the December 2001 DC auto show. Who can resist a sport wagon with sexy lines?

oh yeeeeeaaah
By monte on 09/04/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 3 Series 325xi AWD 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

bought for my wife, but i keep finding excuses to drive instead of my 5 series. considered x5 but we really liked the way this car drived, plus wanted to avoid putting another suv on the road.

Excellent car
By mwaci on 07/05/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 3 Series 325xi AWD 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I really love this car. Engine could be a bit more powerful.

Nice practical car
By Axe on 04/19/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 3 Series 325xi AWD 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Compared to other 6-cyl AWD wagons out there, my XiT: 1)is good value (and is fairly cheap) 2) drives very well (Audi with sport suspension, summer tires and 2.7T engine is better - but not on snow, and everything is a compromise)

Best AWD car today!
By rick h on 03/09/02 06:56 AM (PST)

2002 BMW 3 Series 325xi AWD 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

The 325xi was my first brand new car and it is awesome! The first time I drove it in snowy/icy conditions I was more impressed than ever. BMW is a great car and I would buy this car twice again if I had to.

This car loves the Autobahn!
By alpinebum1 on 02/28/02 16:09 PM (PST)

2002 BMW 3 Series 325xi AWD 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I bought an American Spec 325xi 1 year ago and have been driving around Germany ever since (currently on 3 year tour in Stuttgart). This car flat out rocks! It's as smooth at 130mph than it is at 70. I typically drive between 100mph and 120mph when taking road trips and find myself loving every minute of it. It's even a pleasure to drive around town. I would recommend this car over all others in its class.