2002 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
Top Notch Vehicle
By Sully on 12/20/06 08:55 AM (PST)

2002 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This has been a great car and one of the best I have own. For a convertible it is very practical although not very fuel economical. Overall have had very very few problems and the car always provides a great driving experience.

I hate this car
By K Harney on 06/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

There is always something wrong with this car. The top quit working, the trunk lid won't catch properly, the all-window switch broke, the auto door locks stick, the brake rotors are wear items(!!), the covering has worn off the center console, the glove box won't open. I will admit it drives great, but I cannot accept the constant stream of annoyances. BMW customer care couldn't care less. I'll NEVER own another BMW.

Truly the ultimate driving machine!
By nutty4gymn on 06/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I have had this car now for a year and absolutely love it! It is the best vehicle that I have ever owned (this is the 14th car I have owned). The traction control in the winter made the driving a breeze on slick roads and the ABS brakes have saved my life a couple times. The speed control on the sound system makes driving with the top down fun since the radio volume takes care of its self. I would recommend this car to anyone!

Excellent choice
By Jqck on 01/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I switched to it from a 5-years old Mazda 626. The feel of improvement on the handling was instantaneous. It's quite a contrast. It turns my daily commute into an enjoyment. I was surprised to find how quiet it is no matter the roof is up or down.

SWEEET
By JDM on 12/15/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

My wife fell in love with it on the show room floor. I fell in love on the great River Road. This is by far the best car I have ever driven.

A definite head turner
By JonInAustin on 09/28/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

A little pricey compared to other convertibles but the quality is definitely there. You'll be amazed at the number of people who will talk to you at traffic lights in this car. The inside is very simple without the bells and whistles found in so many other cars but that keeps your mind focused on the road. The one major drawback to this car is the lack of a built-in alarm system!

BMW 325Cic
By bmwnevy on 06/30/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

The BMW 325Cic is nothing short of exciting every time I turn the key. The car has a quiet engine but don't let that fool you-- it is quick and very responsive without guzzling your gas. Whether top up or down the noise is surprising quiet for a convertible. With BMW's reputation it will be a hard decision in 2 more years to even consider anything else than a BMW convertible-- no matter what the weather conditions are.

18 YRS. OLD- BEST GRAD. PRESENT EVER!!!!
By Katie31100 on 06/01/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

i LOVE this car.. gotta say thanks to my dad for buying me such a HOT car for graduation!!!!! I have no complaints whatsover... LOVE the color ( steel grey) and from now on, i will never get another car that is NOT a convertible

Almost as good as it gets
By Dvs on 05/30/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Great eye Candy! O.K Acceleration, Excellent fit and finish wonderfull attention getter.

Slightly pricey but drives great
By igotit on 05/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Drives really well especially with the top down. Surprisingly 184 HP is plenty for regular driving. Don't know why BMW does not include an alarm system on a car that easily costs $40K plus out of the door.