Best car I have ever owned!!
By Cary A. Storchan on
2001 BMW 3 Series 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)
Before I leased this car in 2001, I had driven much larger sedans, (Audi, Acura, Infiniti) and never considered a much smaller car. That is until I drove the BMW 330xi. I bought the car in 2004 when it came off lease and have continued to enjoy as much as the first time I drove it. I have enhanced it's performance with several Dinan add-ons. and it performs like a bat out of hell. Other than routine maintenance, and the addition of the Dinan equipment, the car has not required any service. The AWD feature is a great in the winter, in the rain, on the highways and on the track. Most of driving involves road trips and I generally average almost 30 mpg. The car handles like a dream.
Favorite Features
My car is fully decked out with every feature that BMW offered in 2001. The AWD, the suspension and the HK sound system are great. The adjustable heated seats with the lumbar support make long drives comfortable. The engine is trouble free. The car is rock solid.
Suggested Improvements
I wouldn't change a thing on the car, including the body style. I do not like the the new body style. The only improvements I suggest are those that I made by installing Dinan performance equipment. The car was great before, but it's unbelievable now.