2001 BMW 3 Series Consumer Review: A Lifesaver

2001 BMW 3 Series Sedan - Consumer Review

2001 BMW 3 Series Sedan

A Lifesaver
By Judy on

2001 BMW 3 Series 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I commute 50 miles round trip to work by way of a winding, mountainous road and this car made me look forward to going to work each day. It was easy to add an iPod cable, and the telescopic/tilt wheel and adjustable seats personalized the car to my body size. I had had the car for almost five years when a deer came out of nowhere and ran into my car, breaking the windows and spraying deer matter all over me and the inside of the car. I survived the accident, only receiving many small glass cuts, some bruising, and a few stitches. The bodyshop people were sure the car saved my life. I cried more for my car's death than for my injuries. What a great, reliable, fun car.

Dash controls tilt toward driver. Telescopic/tilt wheel. The standard sound system. Quiet, comfortable interior. Auto dimming rear view mirror. The sporty look of the exterior. First class treatment by the maintenance department at my dealership.

It's hard to clean around the power seat mechanisms. I wish they'd let you have standard seats as an option. The felt surrounding the doors is hard to keep lint free.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review